Author Topic: Top 5 Hotties  (Read 1583769 times)

Offline Vator

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Top 5 Hotties
« Reply #210 on: September 9, 2003, 07:24 PM »
You know I don't think someone could really choose the top 5 hotties.Thats like picking out the top five french fries out of the entire bag.
- June 22, 2004 12:13 AM -

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #211 on: October 30, 2003, 09:22 PM »
Two things:

First of all, this needs more updating (page 4?!?!  Come on, guys).

And secondly, it needs more color:

Halle (and a straw) Berry

Tyra Banks

More later. . .
« Last Edit: October 30, 2003, 09:23 PM by Virex »
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #212 on: October 31, 2003, 12:44 AM »
Hmm...I can't really post any pics of the latest lady of my affection

I'll give you a name again

Veronica Zemanova

Don't go looking if you are under 18 (BobaShek this means you and I'm warning you!)

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #213 on: October 31, 2003, 10:23 AM »
As promised. . .

Liz Phair

Sarah McLachlan (whose first album in six years, Afterglow, is releasing next Tuesday)

My computer sucks.  More later. . .
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #214 on: October 31, 2003, 10:27 AM »
My wife loves Sarah McLachlan she is a definite hottie

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #215 on: October 31, 2003, 10:32 AM »
My wife loves Sarah McLachlan she is a definite hottie

Yeah she is.  Tell your wife that she can listen to the whole new album for free at www.VH1.com, if she wants.  I've listened to the first four tracks, and so far, so good. . .

Back to your regularly scheduled hotties:

Parker Posey (cute as a damn button)

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #216 on: October 31, 2003, 10:35 AM »
Finally got around to watching A Mighty Wind and I couldn't agree more on that selection

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #217 on: October 31, 2003, 10:39 AM »
Finally got around to watching A Mighty Wind and I couldn't agree more on that selection

You know, I liked her in that, but I thought she was cuter as the white-trash Dairy Queen employee Libby Mae Brown in Waiting for Guffman.

"Who's on top, and who's on bottom now?!?!"  Heh.

Old-school hottie:

Raquel Welch

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: October 31, 2003, 10:55 AM »
Did you guys see Liz Phair re-enacting the fake orgasm scene from When Harry met Sally on VH1's I Love the 80s Strikes Back?  Good stuff.
Common sense isn't so common

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #219 on: October 31, 2003, 10:59 AM »
Red-headed hotties:

Nicole Kidman

Angie Everhart

Carrot Top

« Last Edit: November 1, 2003, 11:09 PM by Virex »

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #220 on: October 31, 2003, 11:10 AM »
Did you guys see Liz Phair re-enacting the fake orgasm scene from When Harry met Sally on VH1's I Love the 80s Strikes Back?  Good stuff.

Oh hell yeah.  I've had a crush on her for almost ten years, and I stopped, mid-step, as I was walking past the TV during that scene.

"Funny" story regarding me and Liz Phair:

An old roommate of mine is a roadie for the Flaming Lips, and they were on tour earlier this summer with Liz as the opener.  They came to Oklahoma City on one night, and went to Dallas the next (and I went to both).  Well, my roommate remembered me playing Liz's albums while we lived together, so he was going to do what he could to arrange us to "meet" at the show.  

So, while they're setting up for her set, he brings her out to one of the wings of the stage, and me and Liz wave at each other--like we've been friends for years or something.  A little later, during her set, I was taken backstage to get suited up as a furry animal for the Lips show (which is where my avatar comes from), and as I'm getting the suit on, here comes Liz backstage.  We made eye contact and everything.

But--hey--who's too much of a ***** to say anything?  That's right, me.

We kind of brushed shoulders a couple more times that night, and I was just so trying not to be "that guy", that I never even had the balls to say as much as hello to her.  The buddy I went with had a camera with him, and we all took pictures with Wayne from the Lips, and even Steve Burns from Blue's Clues, but never even a pic with Liz.

I regretted that as soon as we were driving back home that night, and still do today.

Nice going, Virex.   :-X

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #221 on: October 31, 2003, 11:17 AM »
Nice going indeed :'(  Its sad to think you might have been Mister Liz Phair if only you would have talked to her...

I can understand the urge not to though...Brad Johnson when he played for the Vikes sat at a table right next to me once and  people were bugging him all through his meal.  This is when he is eating for crying out loud.  I left him alone and I think that is only right...although if it were Shania Twain sitting next to me

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: October 31, 2003, 11:31 AM »
Marg Helgenberger, a very sexy "older" woman

Common sense isn't so common

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #223 on: October 31, 2003, 11:34 AM »
Nice going indeed :'(  Its sad to think you might have been Mister Liz Phair if only you would have talked to her...

I can understand the urge not to though...Brad Johnson when he played for the Vikes sat at a table right next to me once and  people were bugging him all through his meal.  This is when he is eating for crying out loud.  I left him alone and I think that is only right

Yeah, but that's a little different, though--bugging a guy while he's trying to have a meal is one thing, but saying hello backstage isn't nearly as bad.  You're supposed to mingle!  I think, I just felt really self-conscious, and just like a big ol' geek, and didn't want to bother her from whatever she had to do--not that she would have anything to do, anyway, after her show.   ::)  What was funny was that my buddy, who had only heard of her from me talking about her on the way down to Dallas, actually did talk and joke around with her a little bit.

I did manage to get a set-list, though. . .  

And, man, you guys should have seen what she was wearing that night.  It was like this kind of baggy sweatshirt top-thing, and some black, satin-type hot pants, and fishnet stockings, and boots.  Holy geez. . .  (Where's that drooling smiley?  Someone add it on here.)   ;)

There are pics of her from this summer, although not in that same outfit.  I'll see if I can find them. . .

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #224 on: October 31, 2003, 11:39 AM »
Oh, and I forgot to mention:

I wondered how long it would take before some lame-o posted yet another pic of Shania.  

Not that she's not attractive, but aren't there like, a ton of other hot girls to post pictures of?

Hate to do it to you, Scott, but you're getting Carnor-ized:

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)