Community > Other Toy Lines

ReAction Lines

<< < (13/158) > >>

P-Siddy:
Where'd you find them there at B&N?  A stand-alone display, in with sci-fi?  Just curious.

McMetal:
They were next to the Walker Dead Pop Vinyl figures I think, generally in the same area where you would see the GoT figs or their SW 6" stuff. I just saw them sitting on a shelf and they immediately caught my eye. Good stuff.

P-Siddy:

--- Quote from: McMetal on May  7, 2014, 10:29 AM ---They were next to the Walker Dead Pop Vinyl figures I think, generally in the same area where you would see the GoT figs or their SW 6" stuff.

--- End quote ---

They have 6" figures?!  :o  I was at B&N over the weekend and saw the GoT figures (still on the fence about them)... didn't think to look for SW 6" figures.

Jesse James:
Yeah they got Fetts in semi-regularly...  Kind of like K-Mart in that they'd get a case, sell, get another, sell...  Mine is now sitting on the remnants.

McMetal:
Yeah, same here, Greedo and Leia have been chilling there for awhile now. I check from time to time just to make sure I'm not missing the Stormtrooper in case he shows up, but I figure it will be awhile at this rate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version