Community > JD Sports Forum!

GI Joe and Baseball

<< < (3/5) > >>

Angry Ewok:
Kids who watch/play baseball often play with toy soldiers, too. How is this inappropriate? What toy would be more appropriate? Toy baseball players? Oh yea, real fun. (sarcasm)

It's the 4th of July and the Twins wanted to give out free stuff to kids - props to them for wanting to give away a toy that is actually cool. When I think of good ol' American toys for boys, I think of Hot Wheels and GI Joe.

JoshEEE:
What amazes me is that all of the Star Wars collectors here are talking about the politics of this story and not realizing the REAL issue at hand.

Only 5000 of these things, and ONLY being given to kids 13 and under....in freakin Minnesota.

Let's imagine for a moment that this was a R2-droid carded OTC figure with the twins colors.

Tell me that we wouldn't all be crapping our pants right now in anger.

;D

Scott:
ME...I'd be camping out at the Metrodome :-*

jadesfire:

--- Quote from: JoshEEE on July  1, 2004, 04:55 PM ---
Only 5000 of these things, and ONLY being given to kids 13 and under....in freakin Minnesota.

;D

--- End quote ---

Really!!  At least I'm getting a Brewer hat next Tuesday at the Cub/Brewer game  :-*

Jeff:

--- Quote from: JoshEEE on July  1, 2004, 04:55 PM ---Only 5000 of these things, and ONLY being given to kids 13 and under....in freakin Minnesota.

Let's imagine for a moment that this was a R2-droid carded OTC figure with the twins colors.

Tell me that we wouldn't all be crapping our pants right now in anger.

;D

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: OCB on July  1, 2004, 04:57 PM ---ME...I'd be camping out at the Metrodome :-*

--- End quote ---

I'd be right there with ya Scott, with my new digital camera in tow so that we could take pics and rub it in to the rest of JD! ;)

Jeff

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version