Collectibles > The Clone Wars '08-'13

The Rise of Boba Fett Ultimate Battle Pack

(1/38) > >>

David:
After seeing the previews at the Clone Wars panel at Wondercon yesterday, I think it's really likely that we'll be seeing **SPOILER ALERT**

....a new Slave I soon. It looks like it's gonna be showing up a lot in the last few episodes of the second Clone Wars season in a pretty aggressive role. It also looks like we'll be seeing a lot of the interior explored in the show. Pretty exciting to speculate about. 8)

McMetal:

--- Quote from: David on April  5, 2010, 01:52 AM ---After seeing the previews at the Clone Wars panel at Wondercon yesterday, I think it's really likely that we'll be seeing **SPOILER ALERT**

....a new Slave I soon. It looks like it's gonna be showing up a lot in the last few episodes of the second Clone Wars season in a pretty aggressive role. It also looks like we'll be seeing a lot of the interior explored in the show. Pretty exciting to speculate about. 8)

--- End quote ---

I'd buy one in the animated style for sure. Weren't there rumors of a TLC version later this year though? Could they possibly do both? Seems unlikely...

iFett:
Unless I'm mistaken - I'm not sure that Hasbro cross pollinates with their vehicles like they do with the figures.

Jayson:

--- Quote from: iFett on April  5, 2010, 11:37 AM ---Unless I'm mistaken - I'm not sure that Hasbro cross pollinates with their vehicles like they do with the figures.

--- End quote ---

That is correct. My guess is that we'd get a new AOTC/CW deco version followed by a ESB version later down the road.

JACKOFTRADZE:
You never know by the end of the season he may gear up in his own classic style thus giving us the one we really want, aftre all we are getting role play toys in a classic Fett style.

They can also assort this with both versions and/or do retail exclusives in the same year via vintage packaging like the AT-AT at TRU. After seeing the trailer I am more interested in a new Slave One now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version