Announcements > Announcements

Thanks for 4+ Great Years

(1/4) > >>

Jeff:
I’ve been putting this off because I couldn’t decide how best to say it, but the time has come to get it out there...

I have decided to resign from my staff position at JediDefender.  A number of factors have led me to this decision, but I'll spare you the gritty details.  Instead, I'll just say that I am at a point in my life where I'd like a bit more free time and a reduced stress level, so something had to give.

Don't get me wrong, I still love this place - the people, the discussions, the atmosphere.  The forums are A+/#1 and always will be.  I will still be hanging around to enjoy the discussions (and probably continuing to moderate the Minnesota Store Reports area for my fellow Minnesotans).

Thanks again to all of you - the front page news readers, forum members, my fellow Staffers - for making my 4+ years on the staff here so much fun.

P-Siddy:
Thanks for all that you've done here, Jeff! Happy retirement to you!

DarkKnight2k4:
Wow this is sad news.

Thanks for all you have done Jeff. PLease don't disappear completely.

knashdx:
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Best of luck. I totally understand the feeling of needing more time.

Darby:
Best of luck, Jeff.  Thanks for helping make JD the best SW site on the web for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version