Community > Other Toy Lines

The Walking Dead

<< < (47/47)

McMetal:
I picked up the Negan Glenn 2-pack tonight from GameStop. I think this is gonna officially put me over max capacity on my WD shelves. But man, it's a great set.  :)

McMetal:
Wow, hard to believe it's been seven months since posting in this thread, time to dust this sucker off.

I unexpectedly came upon the long lost 5" Negan at Walgreens after work today. Looks really good too, thus was a welcome surprise. Was supposed to be out last Fall, have seen a few pop up on eBay but there's never been any definitive word from McFarlane one way or the other.

I ended up buying the MIA 3-pack with Rick, Daryl and Michonne off eBay because like Negan, this never showed up in any stores around here, even though it was supposed to be a Walmart exclusive. Then about a month later I actually saw one at a Walmart. Tough line to collect now.

McMetal:
Picked up the Walking Dead Allies 3-Pack at 2nd and Charles today at lunch. Thinking this may be the final release in the TV series 5" line. Jesus was originally supposed to be a Walgreens exclusive, then got converted into this 3-pack, which was supposed to be out months ago. Definitely going out with a whimper. Happy I was able to complete the whole thing though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version