Collectibles > The Legacy Collection

Wedge Antilles' Red Two X-Wing Starfighter

(1/32) > >>

Jeff:
From UK etailer Forbiden Planet:

"The X-wing fighter has become the symbol of the Rebellion. Swift, reliable and highly responsive in battle, this rugged craft is capable of absorbing plenty of damage in combat. X-wings have flown in all the major battles against the Empire and are the preferred fighters of Rebel pilots. In the bustling Alliance hangars, X-wings are prepared for another battle with Imperial fighters, as pilots and technicians check engines, instruments and weapons. One Alliance pilot, Wedge Antilles, flew an X-wing in the Battle of Yavin as Red Two and as Red Leader in the Battle of Endor."

Keonobi:
Pretty cool looking, but is it me or did Wedge break off the landing gear (which is why the ladder is laying on the ground, he doesn't need it to get in?).

Nicklab:
Looks pretty good!  The included boarding ladders are a nice addition.  Although I have to wonder what the figure sculpt will be like, and whether or not it's going to fit in the snug cockpit of that X-Wing.

Another concern is unfortunately the price.  Forbidden Planet is listing that at 57 GBP.  That currently translates to over $80.

Keonobi:
I don't recall well enough from the movies, but what is the second ladder for?  A groundcrewer to work on the R2 unit?  A neat looking set, too bad I'll only get to look at it longingly....

David:
Anyone want to buy it and sell me the ladders and the astromech droid? ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version