Author Topic: Vintage Collection Pricing - Sales, Discounts, Price Hikes!  (Read 260021 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Vintage Collection Pricing - Sales, Discounts, Price Hikes!
« Reply #705 on: April 3, 2012, 07:05 PM »
They're like fly dirt here now.  I love 'em!  Best candy.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: April 5, 2012, 07:02 PM »
One of the Targets near me has all Vintage figs and Movie Heroes figs for half off on clearance. All they are going to carry are the 2 CW figs coming out this year? Great.
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: April 6, 2012, 08:27 AM »
One of the Targets near me has all Vintage figs and Movie Heroes figs for half off on clearance. All they are going to carry are the 2 CW figs coming out this year? Great.

Is that 50% off their $13 price?  SLP Target seems to be trying every possible price.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: April 6, 2012, 08:28 AM »

Is that 50% off their $13 price?  SLP Target seems to be trying every possible price.

No they had marked them down to $10 so now they are $5.
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline Keonobi

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: April 7, 2012, 05:09 PM »
Might be a bit late, but my TRU was doing (sign said friday & saturday) a buy two get one free on Star Wars, GI Joe, Avengers & (something I can't recall..), 3 3/4" action figures.  I could only find two figures I could convince myself were worthwhile, so I passed, but someone else might think this is worthwhile enough to go shopping tonight...
I am not the Stig

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: April 10, 2012, 07:28 PM »
Not sure if this is old news or not, but saw some CW 2packs (with "special price sticker") at Tuesday Morning for $9.99 a pop.  Don't really remember the combos, but Embo, Mandoman, and Obi's Droid come to mind.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #711 on: April 10, 2012, 10:56 PM »
Hmm

That is news.

So basic figres stuck together for $10 a pop?  Only Clone Wars?

Weird.  Good deal though if you wanted both figures.  Tuesday Morning sucks for predictability is the only crummy thing. :(  Mine have never, ever, had the same thing other areas reported, haha.  And they're maybe the biggest disaster area of any discount retailer.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: April 11, 2012, 09:30 AM »
Ya I know TM is a craphole, but I stop by once a month or so just to cruise the toy aisle and see what's up...They've had some decent tf ko's from time to time.  The store I was at only had 4 of the two packs there and just CW figs, but I don't ever remember seeing them anywhere else where they were bundled together with that special price sticker thing.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline ZevZev

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: April 11, 2012, 07:50 PM »
Ya I know TM is a craphole, but I stop by once a month or so just to cruise the toy aisle and see what's up...They've had some decent tf ko's from time to time.  The store I was at only had 4 of the two packs there and just CW figs, but I don't ever remember seeing them anywhere else where they were bundled together with that special price sticker thing.

Stopped at the 2 TM's today, one only had Shaak Ti/Young Boba and Battle Droid/Embo. Looks like they just hot glued stuff together, slapped a special value sticker on it and called it good. Other store ~6 miles away had nothing.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: April 11, 2012, 09:11 PM »
I found a TM this afternoon next to a Marshall's, but they had nada for SW, other than 2 Clone Trooper helmets. :(
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: April 16, 2012, 06:37 PM »
Got a TRU Rewards flyer in the mail today with two $10 off any $50 purchase coupons...one good for a week this month the other a week in May.  Hopefully there will be another BOGOHO sale on LEGO SW so I can use them during those weeks.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: April 22, 2012, 09:34 PM »
Hmm

That is news.

So basic figres stuck together for $10 a pop?  Only Clone Wars?

Weird.  Good deal though if you wanted both figures.  Tuesday Morning sucks for predictability is the only crummy thing. :(  Mine have never, ever, had the same thing other areas reported, haha.  And they're maybe the biggest disaster area of any discount retailer.

I wandered into Toys R Us yesterday and basic Movie Heroes figures were up to $10.39 + Tax.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: May 7, 2012, 10:12 PM »
I saw the local Walmart dropped their clearance price on the Vulture Droid and Dewback to $16. Still had a few of each left...
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: May 7, 2012, 10:37 PM »
A number of TRU stores in my area have hiked their TVC basic figure price to $11.49 per figure.  Not liking that at all.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: May 12, 2012, 04:09 PM »
Was at a Target earlier today and noticed that most of the toylines had clearance stickers... Spidey and GI Joe in particular. Nothing for Star Wars of course but hopefully with the resets we'll get some new SW stuff.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks