Author Topic: Everything Rebelscum  (Read 589967 times)

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
Re: Rebelscum
« Reply #2565 on: January 13, 2006, 05:16 PM »
Did I say you could talk?

;)

(its no big deal, no hard feelings or anything)

Still don't get it, do you?
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #2566 on: January 13, 2006, 05:34 PM »
And then my text should be like this for reverse compensating.   <--- hah, that worked.  :)

Now THAT'S comedy!  I also like the Colman bashing....even though picking on him is becoming a lot like hooking a dead fish.   ;D

I agree with you Jesse about that place being childish.  The main reaosn why I decided to have my account removed.  I just don't have time for that crap at my age.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Victor_Von_Doom

• Jedi Initiate
  • Curse Richards
    • View Profile
    • Wampa's Cave
« Reply #2567 on: January 13, 2006, 05:41 PM »
Did I say you could talk?

;)

(its no big deal, no hard feelings or anything)

Still don't get it, do you?

I know what you were doing, but I thought you were trying to flame me for a while. Nevermind.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2006, 06:00 PM by Victor_Von_Doom »
WTB Autographs and loose vintage, PM me!
"The Dude abides" - The Big Lebowski

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #2568 on: January 13, 2006, 08:43 PM »
I know what you were doing, but I thought you were trying to flame me for a while. Nevermind.

If it ever gets to the point (and I hope it never does) where I need to flame you for something, trust me, you'll know. 

Now, let's get back to comparing our dick sizes, shall we?
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Victor_Von_Doom

• Jedi Initiate
  • Curse Richards
    • View Profile
    • Wampa's Cave
« Reply #2569 on: January 13, 2006, 08:55 PM »

If it ever gets to the point (and I hope it never does) where I need to flame you for something, trust me, you'll know. 

Now, let's get back to comparing our dick sizes, shall we?

Ok, I was just thinking for a sec "what the hell did I ever do to him" haha. Nice avatar BTW.

Oh, and 18 inches.

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #2570 on: January 13, 2006, 11:27 PM »
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2571 on: January 13, 2006, 11:31 PM »
I always wondered a few things since I left RS:

Do they have a thread in Wuher's discussing JD?

No. You are not allowed to discuss any other site at RS other than RS, in any way, shape, or form. No public messages, no personal messages, no links, no wondering, no picture linking, nothing. As a matter of fact, if you even think about another site while you are browsing on RS, you get banned.

Would you get banned if you posted a link to the Official SW site in your post/signature/profile?

You are not allowed to discuss any other site at RS other than RS, in any way, shape, or form. No public messages, no personal messages, no links, no wondering, no picture linking, nothing. As a matter of fact, if you even think about another site while you are browsing on RS, you get banned.

Would you get banned/suspended if you did not use the RS add to get to Master Replicas? PW seems to have a real hard-on for that, does he get a nickel or something everytime someone clicks on that link?

I actually laughed out loud when I noticed on his news post about the new .45 scale mini sabers being available that he actually put "Click here to order using our affiliate link". I mean, come on. Everyone knows that any link on the RS page is going to put a nickel in your pocket Phil. But really, can you be that hard up for a few bucks that you have to say it straight out like that? Pathetic.

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2572 on: January 14, 2006, 12:37 AM »
Hey that sucks Vic, you've always been a good person to talk to over there!! Let's talk, via PM!!
"I off one fat Angelino and you throw a hissy fit."
-Vincent

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #2573 on: January 14, 2006, 12:57 AM »
It's interesting to me, that Rebelscum, which is pretty much the 800-pound gorilla of the collecting sites, is so insecure about "losing users" (i.e. "revenue"--which is pretty much all the users are to Philip & Co.), that you can't even link to other sites in your sig there.  But yet the other, "smaller" sites like this one, GH, and others, are usually pretty cool about allowing links to other sites. 

You'd think, since they're the behemoths of the sites, it would be the other way around.  "Yeah, they can go check out other sites all they want.  We know they'll be back, since we're the biggest and best."

I just don't get it sometimes.

---

Look for more of these pointless, boring, obvious comments to follow in the days and weeks to come.

Offline Commander Cody

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2574 on: January 14, 2006, 01:01 AM »
Rebelscum would be great if old posters like Virex and OCB came back.

Offline Deanpaul

• Jedi Apprentice
  • open for interpretation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2575 on: January 14, 2006, 01:09 AM »

[style]Now that's just kissing up!!![/style]
"Regime change, like charity, begins at home." - Ira Glass, This American Life

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #2576 on: January 14, 2006, 01:20 AM »

You'd think so, but that Durge ****** wrecked their forums so badly, that if even Jesus Christ himself came back to Earth and started posting there tomorrow, he still couldn't save it from the way Durge left it.

Offline Victor_Von_Doom

• Jedi Initiate
  • Curse Richards
    • View Profile
    • Wampa's Cave
« Reply #2577 on: January 14, 2006, 01:39 AM »

You'd think so, but that Durge ****** wrecked their forums so badly, that if even Jesus Christ himself came back to Earth and started posting there tomorrow, he still couldn't save it from the way Durge left it.

That Durge guy was a post padding machine, wasn't he? How many different names did he have?

I'm just glad I don't ever have to see Virex again. I swear, I don't know what I'd do if I ran across him on a forum again...

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #2578 on: January 14, 2006, 01:41 AM »
I swear, I don't know what I'd do if I ran across him on a forum again...

Complain to the moderators?

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #2579 on: January 14, 2006, 02:33 AM »

Durge was the personification of everything wrong with the world today.  He was the first character I've ever met (online or otherwise) that I'd burn down in the street just because.

However, I thought that when he finally got the boot from RS that the trolling would end.  But the likes of Mattkatandidontknowhowtokeepthespiceinmymarriagenowthati'mtrollingrebelscumtwentyfourhoursaday, Greenday and a few others have stepped right up. 

And, by-the-way, does anyone know who this "david_kay" character is?  Because he's had his nose up the asses of the mods for a while now...but Tuesday was a crappy day (outside of the forums) and he stepped on my last nerve.  That's when I started noticing just how annoying he is.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"