Collectibles > Vintage Kenner

Price range of Blue Snaggletooth?

<< < (2/17) > >>

Morgbug:
You could also luck out on a BIN or have a friend do so for you.  I got a beaut for $92 from Dale :-*

DSJ™:
Yeah, that was just over 3 yrs ago tho. Still a cherry piece at that price IMHO. Keep looking guys, like Brent mentioned you could luck out on a bin.

Angry Ewok:
I've got my eye on several blue snaggletooths at the moment, and I think I might sneak away with one. Maybe.

In the meantime, tonight I won a Han Solo w/ Carbonite, coin and cardback included... It turned out to be $60-ish with shipping. Should I be embarrassed? I've never been really "up" on the going rate of POTF figures, so I'm not sure if it was the best bargain or not. It was the best thing I found on eBay, or on any website, at least.

I've got two priceguides, one is 17 years old and the other is 5 years old. The older says he's worth $75, and the newer is at $95.

The snaggletooth is listed at $60 in the old, and $190 in the new.

Maybe I should have bought the snaggletooth 17 years ago? I was only 6 years old when the book was published, so I can only imagine $60 then is what $190 is to me now.  ;D

DSJ™:

--- Quote from: Angry Ewok on October 31, 2007, 01:13 AM ---In the meantime, tonight I won a Han Solo w/ Carbonite, coin and cardback included... It turned out to be $60-ish with shipping. Should I be embarrassed? I've never been really "up" on the going rate of POTF figures, so I'm not sure if it was the best bargain or not. It was the best thing I found on eBay, or on any website, at least.
--- End quote ---

I say ya did good Brad, I have seen him go for $60. plus without the coin.

--- Quote from: Angry Ewok on October 31, 2007, 01:13 AM ---I've got two priceguides, one is 17 years old and the other is 5 years old. The older says he's worth $75, and the newer is at $95.

The snaggletooth is listed at $60 in the old, and $190 in the new.

Maybe I should have bought the snaggletooth 17 years ago? I was only 6 years old when the book was published, so I can only imagine $60 then is what $190 is to me now.  ;D.
--- End quote ---

Price guides eh! Phhhhhhhhhhhht! Only good if they came perforated on a roll if you know what I mean. Prices guides mean ****, absolutely ****. They are always out of wack & never up to date.

The best way to get current prices Brad is to check completed auctions on the bay, that to me & maybe others sets the standard prices of what items go for. Some less, some more depends on things I guess. Set in mind what you want & check out the rates plus & minus & go from there. Always remember, bid what you want to pay & no more. Things will take time, never rush, plenty of stuff on the auction block, be patient.  ;)

Chris M:
Did pretty good at $60 for the one you got.  I'm going to rub this in a bit...back in the first part of they year, I picked up a pretty good Carbonite Han MOC, slightly yellowed bubble and probably C7 back for $95 shipped.  Auction was ending in the middle of the afternoon so there wasn't really anybody to bid against. 

As for the original question, Dale nailed it.  I've been passively looking for one lately, but I feel like the price has spiked a bit so I've been laying off.  It may just be my imagination though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version