Collectibles > Shadows of the Dark Side

Celebration 5 Exclusive Camie & Fixer Comic Pack

<< < (2/13) > >>

Jayson:

--- Quote from: Jabba the Slug on November 22, 2009, 01:19 PM ---Did we ever get a picture of this set, BTW??  ???

--- End quote ---

Sort of. There was a very tiny preview pic (it's the one in the middle on the card back) at Galactic Hunter some months back.

Jabba the Slug:
By the look of that tiny picture, it seems that Hasbro originally meant to include these sets early into the run of the red-carded CPs. Honestly, I don't know how Hasbro plans to include these as a convention exclusive and plan for them to do well. ??? Yeah, they might sell, but not many people might buy this.

EpicGon:
Waiting to see Camie and Fixer, Tosche Station is almost complete.

Probably Hasbro will release Camie with a soft good skirt, is nearly imposible they depict her legs in one piece like the potf2 line, so is better swivel legs than ball joints.

JACKOFTRADZE:

--- Quote from: Jabba the Slug on November 26, 2009, 01:22 PM ---Honestly, I don't know how Hasbro plans to include these as a convention exclusive and plan for them to do well. ??? Yeah, they might sell, but not many people might buy this.

--- End quote ---

I am not so sure about that. I will definitely plan on buying 3-4 sets. The plain look of these two will lend themselves perfect for customs Mos Eisley Schmoes. I think a lot of fans will be more receptive to these than a Smiley Luke that no one really wanted and some sort of overdone Shadow Trooper. The whole cut scene old school lore has a nice appeal to it. If it flops and these end up on HST so be it I will just buy more. For whatever strange reason I am excited about this set.

JediJman:
I'll buy one or two, but not more than that as an exclusive.  It's going to end up being double the price, so not a very appealing set to me anymore if it's $25.   :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version