Author Topic: 6" Black Series Store Finds and Recent Purchases  (Read 209803 times)

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
Re: 6" Black Series Store Finds and Recent Purchases
« Reply #660 on: November 2, 2019, 02:22 AM »
I found Clone Wars Obi Wan Thursday, and IG-11 today.  :)

I also broke down and picked up the Target Mystery box since I had a coupon for 25% off and it was on sale this week for $35.99.

Just need Cara, Jannah and Wedge and I am all caught up. Well, except for those dang Disney sets.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: November 6, 2019, 09:23 AM »
Spotted Jannah, Wedge, Cara, and the First Order Jet Trooper at Gamestop last night, but passed on them all for now.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: November 7, 2019, 05:28 PM »
Tracked down Yavin Luke and Jet Trooper at a Minnesota Target over lunch.  That Luke is pretty slick.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: November 7, 2019, 09:32 PM »
Found the CW Obi-Wan today, although the Walgreens I was at had it behind 3 Veers, a Poe, and a Krennic. Glad I took the time to dig. Always loved this look for Obi.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: November 10, 2019, 07:23 PM »
Over the weekend I picked up a Battle Damaged Phasma at Ross for $5, and two more Emperor’s Royal Guards from Ollie’s for $6 each.

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: November 11, 2019, 01:52 AM »
Grabbed the Spirit Yoda and Jedi Luke Skywalker from a Walmart this morning. Yesterday, I made the decision to finally start to be a 6" collector and work to fill in the Black Series Phase III gaps I have, there will be some painful items, but I have been collecting the TFA, TLJ, Rebels and Solo 6" items this whole time, so it really comes down to OT, PT & Rogue One 6" items that I don't have - so I picked up Jyn Erso, Cassian Andor & Director Krennic at Five Below.

Been tempted to pull the trigger on an Amazon order today for a few items, that while not explicitly Rogue One, they all appear in Rogue One - Darth Vader, Tarkin, Princess Leia, Royal Guard, K2SO, Death Star Trooper & the Rogue One 3-pack...
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: November 11, 2019, 02:45 PM »
I made a few purchases in the past few days:

IN STORE - I picked up a Wedge Antilles at Gamestop.  As much as I'm not a fan of their pricing, I made an exception for Wedge.

GAMESTOP.COM - I bought Commander Fox, the First Order Jet Trooper and an Archive Series Darth Maul.  All of the figures were $18.49 each, and with orders over $35 Gamestop.com offers free shipping

HASBRO PULSE - Skywalker Strikes Luke Skywalker

I've checked some stores for the new Target and Walmart exclusives, but no luck so far.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: November 11, 2019, 09:47 PM »
Finally got my Skywalker Strikes Luke from Hasbro Pulse, loving the accessories. I think I may just display those and leave him in the box since I recently put regular Yavin Luke on my already overcrowded ANH shelf.

Still no sign of the Walmart exclusives here. A nearby store shows them In Stock on Brickseek but they are nowhere to be found in the store. I actually did come across the cardboard display today and it was just stocked with Pops.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: November 14, 2019, 08:54 PM »
Had business across town this morning so I took the opportunity to hit up a distant Walmart and was happy to find both ROTJ Luke and Spirit Yoda!

Stopped in a few GameStops looking for the Purge Trooper but every single one I went to claimed the figure was only available as part of the game bundle, which I know for a fact is not true. Maybe I’ll have better luck tomorrow on the actual release date.

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: November 18, 2019, 09:25 AM »
Road tripped to my college football team's last home game of the season over the weekend and stopped at a small town Walmart and got a First Edition Offworld Jawa. They had previously had a First Edition FO Stormtrooper but someone snagged it in the last few weeks. Kind of a bummer, but this Walmart wound up giving me First Edition Kylo, Rey, and the Jawa so that works for me.

They had put out a small selection of the latest wave too with Wedge and Luke and company. I snagged the Cara Dune and left the rest.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: November 18, 2019, 02:53 PM »
I picked up C-3PO with Babu Frik last night, and I just pre-ordered Chewbacca with blasted C-3PO from Amazon.

Feedback

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: November 20, 2019, 02:21 PM »
Swung by Wal-Mart (seems like I only go when there is an exclusive), and although their regular toy aisle was a bit of a mess (several Skiffs and Jabba Palace sets though), I decided to walk past electronics since I heard some things were being found there. Lo and behold, a whole shipper display full of Star Wars. There were several Black Series Jedi Lukes, Spirit Yodas, TVC Yavin Lukes, and other stuff. They had some neat Cereal Box/T-Shirt sets from Funko, the gold figures, some lunch box style boxes, and more. I grabbed a Luke and Yoda, so relieved to find them. Still kind of crazy to me that Jedi Luke has to be an exclusive in this line, and not a wide release. Looks great though.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: November 20, 2019, 09:11 PM »
Just bought the WalMart exclusive Black Series Luke Skywalker and Force Spirit Yoda.  Links thanks to Yakface!

Feedback

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: November 21, 2019, 01:15 AM »
Over the past two days: Imperial Jumptrooper, Purge Stormtrooper, First Order Elite Snowtrooper, Padme Amidala, C-3PO & Babu Frik
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: November 22, 2019, 07:50 PM »
Got IG-11 at Best Buy for $15.99 plus tax