Announcements > Announcements

SDCC'11 Loot Giveaway #2 - Revenge of the Jedi DS Box Set!

(1/5) > >>

Jeff:
It's time for a new Give-Away!

In our second SDCC'11 loot give-away, JediDefender.com is giving you the chance to win the 2011 San Diego Comic-Con exclusive "Revenge of the Jedi" Death Star Box Set!  Check out the new Give-Away page for all the details on how you can enter for your chance to win!

Give away ends Monday, September 12, 2011.

Good Luck!

DarthBinge:
It's Very cool that you guys are doing this!

Bigjedidegenerate:
Hey its cool but im trying to enter th sweepstakes and its saying that "sdcc2011@jedidefender.com" doesnt exist. What gives?

Jeff:
I'm not sure what you mean when you say it doesn't "exist".  It's an e-mail address, it isn't a web address.

Please send me a personal message or e-mail with the exact steps you're taking to get the error and we'll look into your issue...

Bigjedidegenerate:
I clicked send a message in the jedi defender forum in the "To" section i put sdcc2011@jedidefender.com. I put SDCC 2011 Revenge in the "Subject" section. I put all my info in the big box. Put the verification info and send the message. The reply i got was "Unable to find member sdcc2011@jedidefender.com.  Then it said one or more reciepients could not be found  so maybe im doing something wrong can u please help before contest ends thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version