Author Topic: Amazon Black Series 6" The Mandalorian Scout Trooper w/Speeder Bike  (Read 1515 times)

Online Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
Nevarro Scout Trooper with Speeder Bike (Nevarro deco) with "The Child in a bag" accessory.

Pre-Order coming soon!

Amazon Link -> - https://amzn.to/31KwQvI

« Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 04:39 PM by Jeff »
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
Re: Amazon Black Series 6" The Mandalorian Scout Trooper w/Speeder Bike
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2020, 02:13 PM »
Only question I have is do I need to order two of these or just limit myself to one?
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2020, 11:03 AM »
Part of me wants this trooper to have a removable helmet and a Jason Sudeikis likeness underneath.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2020, 12:28 PM »
I got an email from Amazon stating that the estimated ship date for this has moved up to the first week of January. Gonna need a whole Mando shelf, I can see now...
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2020, 02:32 PM »
I got an email from Amazon stating that the estimated ship date for this has moved up to the first week of January. Gonna need a whole Mando shelf, I can see now...

I'm with you.  These 6" figures are starting to take up a ton of room.

My shipping notice has mine arriving Christmas Eve.  I guess I must have pre-ordered earlier.

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2020, 02:45 AM »
Got my two today - ridiculous fast shipping considering that I got the alert that the order had shipped on Monday and by Tuesday mid-day they were in my possession.

This is my first 6" Speeder Bike (I'm late to the Black Series game and have yet to acquire the original Speeder Bike w/Biker Scout set or the Shadow Squad Target exclusive).

Great set to have - very happy to add it to my growing 6" Mandalorian collection.

Was hoping that it was a full Grogu in the bag and that he could come out, but I had seen a review a couple weeks back and knew it was just a head plugged into a solid bag. I guess that's okay but for the price of the set and the fact that this is the third time they're getting use out of the Speeder Bike and the fourth time they're getting use out of the Biker Scout sculpt, seems to me that for the price, they could have done a bit better with the bag & child accessory.
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2020, 01:04 PM »
Yeah, I had the same experience, got the email yesterday and it arrived today. The package is a lot smaller than the previous version. My guy has a lot of brown face deco, which I don’t really recall from the show but whateves. It’s still a cool set, though I echo Pete that it would have been nice to have a proper Grogu included.

Now where the heck do I put this thing?  :P
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2020, 05:10 PM »
Got mine delivered on December 23 as well. Fun set. The variant I got is the “heavy sand face blast” with the pistol packaged separately; I believe Yakface said there are two variants but I’ve seen reports of up to 4, all involving the sand weathering on the trooper, and the pistol either being packed separately or in the Scout’s ankle holster. Not planning on tracking any of those down, as this and the OG Speeder from 2014 already take up enough shelf space.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks