Author Topic: UGP Custom Figures and Vehicles thread.  (Read 99153 times)

Offline jedistyle

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: UGP Custom Figures and Vehicles thread.
« Reply #165 on: February 25, 2007, 12:54 AM »
good looking weequay fritz. simple but cool and would be great for a street walker or cantina chiller. i also like that gun for some reason.  :D

here is another jedi i put together. she wasn't done for the UGP but chewie suggested at yak that i submit her for one of the fugitive jedi in the ugp. so here she is. i do realize that she is very "traditional jedi style", no pun intended, so if she isn't quite right for the UGP, my feelings won't be hurt. so let me know what you guys think! :)

Jedi master Bii-Trow was in the Jedi Temple when "Order 66" was issued. She is gifted with remakably powreful healing skills and was tending the wounds of several Jedi that had just come back from battle across the galaxy when Darth Vader and the 501st marched into the temple. Master Bii-Trow fought bravely against the clone trooper of the 501st, trying desperatly to evacuate the wounded Jedi she was tending. Despite her best efforts and all her Jedi skills, she barely managed to save her self and 2 of the 6 wounded Jedi. Master Bii-Trow and her Jedi bretheren made thier way through the crumbling temple and hoards of troopers to escape to the underbelly of Courosant, where they were able to barter passage of planet before the Jedi were denounced as "traitors" to the Republic. The current whereabouts of Bii-Trow and her fellow Jedi are unknown.......

=Jedi Master Thondi Bii-Trow=

=jEdIsTyLe=
---------------------------------------------------------
" The first soap was made from the ashes of hero's, with out pain, with out sacrifice, we would have nothing."

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #166 on: March 14, 2007, 11:15 AM »
Here is a few more I'm willing to donate.

Togorian

Nobleman

Smuggler crew

Verpine w/out saber

Dug Smuggler

Offline Daigo-Bah

• Jedi Apprentice
  • What a desolate place this is...
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 16, 2007, 08:04 PM »
Smarty- those are great!  I especially like the middle smuggler.  I have about 3 more figs in the WIP stage now, so I hope to contribute at least 10 total.
Greg Reeves

My *New* top 3 most desired figures: 1) Yerka Mig; 2) Uncle Owen; 3) Hoth Luke

Offline patreektherodian

• Jedi Initiate
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 16, 2007, 08:58 PM »
It seems very concievable that the Dug would have that Riffle  (Dash Rendar's). It just suits him!

Offline Deanna Rash

• Jedi Padawan
  • AH ! Whatta you know a jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 16, 2007, 10:26 PM »
 ;D Very Nice Work Guys!!! ;)
The ablity to speak does not make you intelligent - now get out of here!

Offline jedistyle

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 17, 2007, 12:08 AM »
here's another update guys and gals. i have her as a rebel jedi, but if the jedi have already been decided then take away the lightsaber and she can just as easy be a random civilian..... let me know what you guys think.

Thera Yarint was a Jedi Padawan during the fall of the Republic. Here Master was killed on a Critical mission and she was transported back to the Jedi Temple. During her Treatment at the Jedi Temple, Thera was assited by the hands of Jedi Master Bii-Trow, an incredibly gifted Jedi Healer. During her recovery, the Temple was attacke by an ominus dark cloaked jedi who Therawas unable to identifiy and the 501st. Clone Trooper liegon. The Healer Master Bii-Trow fought valienty against the onslaught of Clone Troopers and was able to save the lives of a small group of Jedi, including Thera. after escaping the Temple Massacare, the remaining Jedi parted ways and left Courasant. Thera scavanged her way across the Galaxy in a hard life, finally linking up withan Anti-Imperial Group on Dantooine. She became a hardline activist , participating in military action against the Empire including sabatoge and raid mission. She is no on the Empire's Black list of Rebels, though her current whereabouts are unknown..........

=Thera Yarint= (Former Jedi Padawan)

(i know that her arms are a bit disproportionate to her body, but i was running low on belivable female parts and those arms fit well enough and were articulated, so i went ahead and used them! :) )
=jEdIsTyLe=
---------------------------------------------------------
" The first soap was made from the ashes of hero's, with out pain, with out sacrifice, we would have nothing."

Offline patreektherodian

• Jedi Initiate
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 17, 2007, 03:22 PM »
Holly CRAP!!!!  That is awesome!  I have a new found respect for good paint jobs.  Loose the the gun and the saber though. i think we need more civilians and workers. It won't look good if everybody has a gun.

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
  • Don't make me destroy you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 18, 2007, 09:08 PM »
I made up a couple more UGP Aliens. LMK what you think.

Fritzkrieg
Fritzkrieg

Offline Deanna Rash

• Jedi Padawan
  • AH ! Whatta you know a jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 18, 2007, 09:29 PM »
 ;)WOW!! Those are really nice ;D
The ablity to speak does not make you intelligent - now get out of here!

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 20, 2007, 11:33 PM »
I picked up a couple of these to sit on the wall I'm making, and maybe on the top of one of the buildings... think they look ok?

:P

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
  • Don't make me destroy you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: March 21, 2007, 12:13 AM »
Maybey Modify them a little. How about a feathery crest on the head?

Fritzkrieg

Offline patreektherodian

• Jedi Initiate
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 21, 2007, 12:16 AM »
In my opinion, I say leave it I don't think it looks like anything I have seen b4.  Also !!!! I made a nest within my cliffs. If it is big enough, I think one should go near it.!?!?!?

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 21, 2007, 12:17 AM »
I just don't think I have time to modify it... would love to.  They're actually a more of a green color... will take pics of the ones that I have soon in comparison with a figure.

A nest?  Sounds like a good idea to me...

:P

Offline patreektherodian

• Jedi Initiate
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: March 21, 2007, 12:20 AM »
Was somebody bitter about my Ewoks? What happened to them?

Offline patreektherodian

• Jedi Initiate
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: March 21, 2007, 12:21 AM »
OH wait sorry Wrong thread   Found it.