Author Topic: 25th Anniversary Line  (Read 199310 times)

Offline Neal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
G.I. Joe Toys Thread
« Reply #255 on: July 26, 2007, 08:49 AM »
Those pics look great, but really ... how many pics of Lady Jaye did they need to take?  Especially when it's the worst-looking of all of the upcoming figures.

And for some odd reason, I really like Buzzer's chainsaw.  He was always my least-favorite of the Dreadnoks, but this version of him looks really great.

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
G.I. Joe Toys Thread
« Reply #256 on: July 26, 2007, 09:03 AM »
Those pics look great, but really ... how many pics of Lady Jaye did they need to take?  

Must be the boobies...
Common sense isn't so common

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
G.I. Joe Toys Thread
« Reply #257 on: July 26, 2007, 09:13 AM »
Serpy and Buzzer look awesome. I'll definitely have to nab those two.

Offline Paul

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
G.I. Joe Toys Thread
« Reply #258 on: July 26, 2007, 09:28 AM »
After seein gthis coverage I am so stoked... more than I am for any Star wars product of its kind.

I didn't want to be the first to say it, but I kind of agree.

Unless they do some better OT Army Builders (REBELS), then I can see 25th Joe stuff dominating my budget for a while.

Offline DarkKnight2k4

• Jedi Apprentice
  • You underestimate my power...
    • View Profile
    • New Jersey Star Wars Collectors Club
G.I. Joe Toys Thread
« Reply #259 on: July 26, 2007, 09:32 AM »
After seein gthis coverage I am so stoked... more than I am for any Star wars product of its kind.

I didn't want to be the first to say it, but I kind of agree.

Unless they do some better OT Army Builders (REBELS), then I can see 25th Joe stuff dominating my budget for a while.

Nothing wrong with being truthful bro. It is what it is....

I think once the new figures from the Video Game come out, and the Comic packs... I may be pulled back in... but these have me ....

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
G.I. Joe Toys Thread
« Reply #260 on: July 26, 2007, 10:00 AM »
This line continues to look great, and I'm looking forward to picking more of these up.  Its too bad those customs aren't the real deal, they do look nice.  I'm definitely looking forward to Beachhead, Firefly, Shipwreck, and others.  I'm curious how long they'll continue this 25th Ann. line.  I know there has been talk of taking it into next year.  I think this might be the "new look" for Joes from here on out regardless, but the lineup so far really brings back memories for me.  Plus, its a pretty affordable line so far, so that's a nice change too :).

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
G.I. Joe Toys Thread
« Reply #261 on: July 26, 2007, 10:59 AM »
Wow...just WOW!!  :o  I am so sucked into this line.

WTF is up with the customs though??  It kinda pisses me off that Hasbro would show those off.  Alley Viper?  Airtight?
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
G.I. Joe Toys Thread
« Reply #262 on: July 27, 2007, 02:59 AM »
Pics of Firefly, Red Ninja, and the painted Shipwreck are up on that link above on page 4.

I received the first wave of single packs today from smalljoes.com. I'm really going to like this line.  :)
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline DarkKnight2k4

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
G.I. Joe Toys Thread
« Reply #263 on: July 27, 2007, 09:58 AM »
Pics of Firefly, Red Ninja, and the painted Shipwreck are up on that link above on page 4.

I received the first wave of single packs today from smalljoes.com. I'm really going to like this line.  :)
How is their shipping ?  :-\

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
G.I. Joe Toys Thread
« Reply #264 on: July 27, 2007, 12:50 PM »
It was lightning fast. I got a notice saying my order shipped Wednesday morning, and on Thursday they were at my doorstep. Of course, they ship from Missouri, and I'm in Iowa, so I'm sure it was that.

They always pack their stuff well. They're my second favorite place to spend money at online next to BBTS.  :)

Offline DarkKnight2k4

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
G.I. Joe Toys Thread
« Reply #265 on: July 27, 2007, 02:14 PM »
What about shipping cost ?

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
G.I. Joe Toys Thread
« Reply #266 on: July 27, 2007, 02:49 PM »
I forget what I've paid in the past for shiping from Small Joes, but I highly recommend them.  I order from them every once in a while and they've had some insane deals on back issues of GI Joe comics and some of the Corps figures and whatnot.  They run a pretty good outfit. 

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
G.I. Joe Toys Thread
« Reply #267 on: July 27, 2007, 09:22 PM »
What about shipping cost ?

It was about $7.70 or something for those five figures through Priority Mail. Not bad considering the USPS' recent price hikes.

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
G.I. Joe Toys Thread
« Reply #268 on: July 27, 2007, 09:55 PM »
I bought my first and only figure so far today at Walmart, a single carded Storm Shadow.  Awesome figure, but I would have liked the string on the bow to be a little longer and removable arrows so I could pose him firing the bow and arrow.  But he gets 9 out of 10 besides that.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline Paul

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
G.I. Joe Toys Thread
« Reply #269 on: July 30, 2007, 09:11 AM »
Did anybody get to see pics of the Stalker painted?  If so could you post them here?

I was hoping to see beyond the waves we know about already...mostly to see if that rumor list is true.