Author Topic: Lego 2020  (Read 1640 times)

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
Lego 2020
« on: October 12, 2020, 02:45 PM »
Just curious how many people are still going strong with Lego Star Wars?

For many years I purchased nearly everything they made, but its been awhile since I purchased a set.  The little sets seem less interesting (lots of rehash), and I've been struggling to find any sort of reasonable discount for the larger sets that seem to keep getting more and more expensive.  Plus I've long since run out of space.

I did see the 2020 advent calendars the other day at Target.  I used to get these religiously but stopped getting these a couple of years ago too.  The kids were pretty bored with them too.

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
Re: Lego 2020
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2020, 01:46 PM »
Last LEGO I remember buying was the 2019 Advent Calendar. Haven't picked up anything since the 20th Anniversary sets last year. It's just getting to be too pricy for me, and I have so much stuff that I kind of don't want anymore. I'm strongly considering pulling out and selling my collection.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2020, 10:04 AM »
I’ve been going strong with OT lego... I basically have them all.  They’re all packed in a closet though, I’m holding out until we buy a place (story of my life for a couple years now) and then I’ll have to make the tough choices based on space. 

Offline 77Skywalker

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2021, 06:58 AM »
I'm still going strong.