Collectibles > LEGO

LEGO Sales and Deals

<< < (3/30) > >>

iFett:
I caved and picked up the Republic Shuttle and X-Wing sets at TRU.  Buy one get one half price at TRU and Target has all SW LEGO on sale this week.  Probably a bad move because now I have this ungodly desire to find the Republic Tank that was only at Target for a few weeks.   ::)

iFett:

--- Quote from: iFett on April  6, 2009, 10:53 AM ---I have this ungodly desire to find the Republic Tank that was only at Target for a few weeks.   ::)

--- End quote ---

Good thing I waited out on this piece.   :)

I Am Sith:
Was at Target yesterday and they had all of their small and mid-range Lego sets on sale, including the Anakin Freeco Speeder, Darth Vader's TIE Advanced, Hyena Bomber, Tank Droid, Tri-Droid, Echo Base and others.  It's only a couple bucks, but every little bit helps...

iFett:
Ya that Target sale isn't much, but it's a few bucks here and there.  Kmart has a buy 2 get 1 free sale on thier SW sets and TRU has a buy 1 get 1 50% off on all sets except SW and a few other lines.

iFett:
Noticed that the Twilight is on clearance at TRU for $79.99.  Looks like the Target sale is still good until 05/08 as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version