Author Topic: Hasbro Pulse / Pulse Premium Discussion  (Read 35324 times)

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
Re: Hasbro Pulse / Pulse Premium Discussion
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2019, 11:09 AM »
Just put an order in for a Shore Trooper, Yak Face and Klaatu Skiff Guard.   ;D
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2019, 11:40 AM »
I have a case on preorder, but I did grab two Shoretroopers since they never showed in the WM series. Yak Face and Leia Boushh are sold out.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2019, 11:44 AM »
HTS is now been rebranded as Hasbro Pulse.  They have the Saelt Marae wave up with free shipping until next week.

Yak Face is sold out already.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 11:51 AM by Dave »

Offline Mister Skeezler

• Jedi Knight
  • Now with winning smile!
    • View Profile
    • misterskeezler on Instagram
« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2019, 11:53 AM »
HTS is now been rebranded as Hasbro Pulse.  They have the Saelt Marae wave up with free shipping until next week.

Yak Face is sold out already.

Really? I just bought two Scarif Troopers. I hope they get the Tank drivers up at some point. I only got two of those, and I have two tanks. I think we need 3 per tank, unless some other trooper sits in the front two seats (probably a question for Jesse).
-------------------------------------------------
(Formerly LandotheScoundrel)

misterskeezler on Instagram

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2019, 12:17 PM »
Hmmm, the Pulse Premium thing is interesting - like an Amazon Prime for Hasbro toys? 

I may bite and order something to try it out for free, but there better be some nice perks if they are gonna charge you $50 a year for that...

Really? I just bought two Scarif Troopers. I hope they get the Tank drivers up at some point. I only got two of those, and I have two tanks. I think we need 3 per tank, unless some other trooper sits in the front two seats (probably a question for Jesse).

Don't forget the TVC148 Tank Commander is coming this year, so you can get by with 4 tank drivers and 2 commanders to crew your two tanks. ;)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 12:31 PM by Jeff »
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2019, 12:21 PM »
I may bite and order something to try it out for free, but there better be some nice perks if they are gonna charge you $50 a year for that...

I hope Hasbro will tell us a little more about when they have their presentation.

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2019, 12:32 PM »
I always get free shipping on the nothing I ever order from Hasbro since I'm always reading the reports of them having stuff four minutes after they've been reported and subsequently sold out
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2019, 03:23 PM »
I always get free shipping on the nothing I ever order from Hasbro since I'm always reading the reports of them having stuff four minutes after they've been reported and subsequently sold out

Exactly. like that time I wanted to order the new Yak face but he was already sold out before I even knew the website existed.  >:( ::)
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Mister Skeezler

• Jedi Knight
  • Now with winning smile!
    • View Profile
    • misterskeezler on Instagram
« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2019, 03:49 PM »
Hmmm, the Pulse Premium thing is interesting - like an Amazon Prime for Hasbro toys? 

Don't forget the TVC148 Tank Commander is coming this year, so you can get by with 4 tank drivers and 2 commanders to crew your two tanks. ;)

Ok so wait, there would be one commander (upcoming) and two drivers (released and impossible to find) per tank, right?
-------------------------------------------------
(Formerly LandotheScoundrel)

misterskeezler on Instagram

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 15, 2019, 05:02 PM »
Ok so wait, there would be one commander (upcoming) and two drivers (released and impossible to find) per tank, right?

I think there's a commander, driver, and gunner.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 15, 2019, 08:16 PM »
I'm glad I put in an order for the TVC wave 4 figures and established an account today.  I finally had a decent chance to read through the terms:

Hasbro Pulse Premium

Want free standard continental U.S. shipping for the balance of 2019? Join Hasbro Pulse Premium. Just make a purchase between now and 2/23/19.* And free shipping isn't all, we have some other perks planned just for our best customers.

Hurry, this offer won't last long! (Starting 2/24/19, there will be a $50 enrollment fee.)

*Free standard continental U.S. shipping for the rest of 2019.

*Monthly Premium-only discounts & flash sales.

*Other perks throughout the year at select fan conventions & more.

*HASBRO PULSE PREMIUM TERMS

Free standard shipping on orders placed on HasbroPulse.com through December 31, 2019 at 11:59 PM EST when you make a purchase(s) on HasbroPulse.com between February 15, 2019 and February 23, 2019 at 11:59 PM EST. Must create and check out with a HasbroPulse.com account to be eligible. Exclusions may apply. No rain checks. Offer not valid on previous orders. Does not apply to HasLab campaigns. Offer valid for shipping in continental U.S. only. Subject to terms of use, HasbroPulse.com shipping and other policies. Must opt-in to marketing emails to receive updates on additional perks/incentives. 
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 08:18 PM by Nicklab »
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2019, 08:53 PM »
Would love to place an order, but the vintage figures went out of sale before I could even look. 

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
« Reply #57 on: February 15, 2019, 08:55 PM »
What the terms don’t mention is if you get to opt out of the premium service for 2020 before they charge your credit card that $50 for the new year. I would hope they would give users the option to renew or not
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #58 on: February 15, 2019, 08:56 PM »

I think there's a commander, driver, and gunner.

☝️That. 

Though one could argue not all tanks have a marked commander but I like to think they all do so I need a ton of those guys too lol.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 15, 2019, 10:05 PM »
Nice, I placed an order for the 6" Black Series Archive Boba Fett, always seem to miss him in stores. So I guess that means I'm in the club for 2019? I don't think I got any kind of confirmation email or anything but I wasn't reading all the fine print either.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy