Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

2021 Hasbro Pulse Con Cantina Showdown Box Set

<< < (2/5) > >>

Dave:

--- Quote from: GrandMoffNick on July  9, 2021, 02:10 PM ---I feel same about this as the Heroes of Endor set. I love it, but I'll pay $46 for Ponda and Evazan later and save the $60 for Kenobi's head and the bar piece.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I'm not going to be too upset if I can't get this piece, assuming they're going to offer Ponda and Evazan later.  Have they confirmed that or are we just assuming that since they have almost always released figures from an exclusive later as individually carded figures?

GrandMoffNick:
Jayson makes it seem like he knows we'll be getting them.

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Dave on July  9, 2021, 02:47 PM ---Have they confirmed that or are we just assuming that since they have almost always released figures from an exclusive later as individually carded figures?
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: GrandMoffNick on July  9, 2021, 02:53 PM ---Jayson makes it seem like he knows we'll be getting them.
--- End quote ---

Yeah, Jayson has already dug up the code names for 6" Ponda and 6" Evazan.

McMetal:
Yes! More environment pieces are sorely needed for this line. My ANH shelf is by far the most crowded one though, so not sure where I could even fit this thing between the Landspeeder, Dewback, etc. would probably end up keeping it boxed like all my other SDCC exclusives…

Nicklab:
Even though I $**t on the Hasbro Pulse exclusive POTF2 packaged Black Series Han Solo, Luke Skywalker and Greedo, I can appreciate those releases now relative to this set.  The packaging actually looks really cool.  And the Cinema Scenes were some of my favorite multipacks from back in the day.

The bar and distillery look great!  Now I'm wondering how many more Cantina denizens might be coming in the Black Series down the line?  The other Cantina aliens from the 20 back card, like Momaw Nadon and Zutton seem like no-brainer choices.  And the Cantina band might make for another great convention exclusive down the line.  As much as I would like to see a Black Series Wuher to put behind that bar, does anyone really think that figure would be viable as anything other than an exclusive?  If anything, I think that could be another potential convention exclusive - Wuher, another bar section and a couple more Cantina aliens.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version