Author Topic: Empire Strikes Back - 25th Anniversary  (Read 2186 times)

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Empire Strikes Back - 25th Anniversary
« on: February 25, 2005, 03:23 PM »
With all of the ROTS hype, it seems that the 25th anniversary of ESB is being forgotten somewhat.  Now I understand that it isn't quite as big of a deal as the whole trilogy starting off in 1977, but it would be kind of neat to see it recognized somehow.  I don't know how many of you felt about the three 2-packs we got for the 25th of Star Wars, but I thought they were kind of a neat "limited" collectible.  Not limited in the sense that they were hard to find necessarily, but that there were just a few of them and that was it.  I personally wouldn't mind seeing something like this done for ESB, but it unfortunately doesn't look like its going to happen, unless Hasbro is getting real good at keeping secrets :).  Would anyone else like to see something like this happen?  Even if it doesn't, I'll just use this post/thread as a tribute to my personal favorite of the Saga so far...Happy 25th Anniversary ESB :).

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Empire Strikes Back - 25th Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2005, 09:37 PM »
Hell Yeah I want them to make these.  I'm assuming we're sticking with 2-pks here, and probably pre-posed memorable moments...  How about...

- General Veers w/ AT-AT driver
- Chewbacca w/ C3PO box and Ugnaught
- Dagobah Luke fighting Vader (Jedi vision)

:P

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Re: Empire Strikes Back - 25th Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2005, 10:17 PM »
Ice cream maker guy and random Bespin guard ;)
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.