Author Topic: Star Tours Wave 4  (Read 21499 times)

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Star Tours Wave 4
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2005, 12:16 AM »
You've apparently missed my sign-up sheet, Pete.  Disneyland's an hour away from me, so when these finally hit out here (they're only at DisneyWorld so far), I'll be picking JD'ers up a bunch of sets, like I've done with the previous couple waves.  So should I put you down for two sets then - carded and openers?  LMK...

- M

Offline jediscar

• Youngling
  • You're no good to me dead!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2005, 04:05 PM »
Rather than buying plane tickets or taking a road trip and paying big bucks for parking and entry passes, you can call the Disney phone order line at 407-363-6200.  That is how I purchased all 4 waves to date.  Aside from a few minor bends, cards and bubbles are in good condition and well-packaged when they arrive.  Shipping appears to be a flat rate regardless of how many sets you order.  I ordered 2 sets of wave 4 and they arrived in less than 2 weeks.  Hope this helps!

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2005, 10:09 PM »
UPDATE!!!!!!!
My wifey is at  DISNEYLAND NOW. She says there's a ton of figures there in the STAR TRADER
(Wave 4). She's getting me an extra set for trade!

ALSO..Potential confirming MAJOR UPDATE. More clues to confirming the questionable status of the mickey/yoda 2 pack!

She tells me the store clerk tells her the Star Trader won't be carrying the 2-pack because it's an exclusive . I asked my wife to go back to the store to clarify if that means it will be available only at disney world?!!! She'll call me back tonite to let me know.

wow! if this is true..can we even order it online??!

Offline Jediknight760071

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 1, 2005, 09:00 PM »
Went to the Star Trader last night and saw the new wave of droids, but no Jedi Mickey plush dolls or Yoda Sets.
Sorry guys.
« Last Edit: August 1, 2005, 09:00 PM by Jediknight760071 »

Offline alexandertrooper

• Youngling
  • 501st for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 2, 2005, 09:11 PM »
very cool I'm still tracking down the older ones but if I find those ones for sale I would love to grab them as well.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 4, 2005, 10:53 AM »
My brother picked up a set for me at DL this week, but I forgot to ask him to look for mint packaging. :P
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #21 on: August 4, 2005, 05:27 PM »
Yikes, that's a bummer Anthony.  Did he nab you two sets, both non-mint?  If so, maybe when I go grab a bunch for folks here, I'll try to pick out some mint ones to swap with yours, since I've got a few people here who have asked for non-mint openers.  Cool?

BTW, I split off all the Yoda/Mickey 2-pack discussion, and merged it into the Yoda/Mickey 2-pack thread. (in case anyone was wondering where it had disappeared to)

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 6, 2005, 12:18 PM »
He just grabbed one set, which is all I want. But yeah, cool. If you're to nab some openers for people, I'll sure take you up on the swapping.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Tijuanajedi

• Jedi Initiate
  • Ay Chichona!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2005, 08:06 PM »
I have a cousin that works at Disney and is getting them for me.

Offline Tijuanajedi

• Jedi Initiate
  • Ay Chichona!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 1, 2005, 01:42 PM »
Got mine today, really like them, altough one of the droids cant stand on his own for crao.

Offline Jim

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2005, 09:44 AM »
If anyone still needs these, I recommend calling up Disney and ordering.  I recieved mine they were double boxed and the cards were minty fresh.  Got the Yoda Mickey as well.

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2005, 07:01 AM »
Glad you finally got those Jim, and MOMC no less, which means you're already better off than me.  I've been feeling bad that I haven't made a trip down there in about two months, and haven't been able to help you or anyone else out with these things.  Heck, I've been getting help on those Mickey/Yoda sets myself, that's how bad things have gotten...

Pretty lame looking figures though.  Hope that's the end of the line finally, 'cause I'm getting tired off this crap!  (unless they want to focus on just the astromechs)

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2005, 07:53 AM »
Is wave 3 still readily available or are they all gone now that wave 4 has been out for awhile?  I'm going to Florida in February and was thinking about picking up both wave 3 and 4 then.
Common sense isn't so common

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2005, 03:49 PM »
I don't recall seeing anything but black cards (Series 4) the one time that I did make it down to Disneyland a few months ago, so I'm not sure where all the old pegwarming stuff from Series 1-3 went.  I pray they didn't pull them all off the pegs to recard them onto black.  Anthony or Paul may know better if there's been any older stragglers floating around the Star Traders shop though.

No idea what's going on down at Disney World these days.  You should shoot Sharon (Darth Shader) a PM, since I believe she was just there this past weekend, and she could probably let you know what's there Mikey.  Good luck!

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2005, 06:21 AM »
I've heard of ST being found at outlets...  Possible it had a buy-back clause to it perhaps, or that DW just dumped them, but it's possible they got pushed out...  That line had some nice figures to it really.  That WEG droid still is one of my fav droid figures.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77