Author Topic: 6" Black Series TROS Wave 2  (Read 60601 times)

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
6" Black Series TROS Wave 2
« on: September 27, 2019, 12:02 PM »
Some confirmed figures for this wave...
TM Cara Dune
TROS Jannah

And some rumored...
ANH Luke Skywalker (Yavin Ceremony)
ESB Wedge Antilles
TROS First Order Jet Trooper

Here are the official Hasbro Press Releases and Press Photos for the two confirmed figures - click on the thumbnails for larger pics.

STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES 6-INCH CARA DUNE Figure
(HASBRO/Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: Starting at $19.99/Available: Fall 2019)
Fans and collectors can imagine exciting moments from the STAR WARS Galaxy with this premium STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES 6-INCH CARA DUNE figure, inspired by THE MANDALORIAN live-action TV series on Disney Plus. This figure comes with 3 CARA DUNE-inspired accessories, and features premium detail and multiple points of articulation, making it a great addition to any STAR WARS collection. Includes figure and 3 accessories. Available at most major retailers.

STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES 6-INCH JANNAH Figure
(HASBRO/Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: Starting at $19.99/Available: Fall 2019)
Fans and collectors can imagine exciting moments from the STAR WARS Galaxy with this premium STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES 6-INCH JANNAH figure, inspired by the STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER. This figure comes with 5 JANNAH-inspired accessories, and features premium detail and multiple points of articulation, making it a great addition to any STAR WARS collection. Includes figure and 5 accessories. Available at most major retailers.

Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
Re: 6" Black Series TROS Wave 2
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2019, 04:49 PM »
Huh?  I thought I saw something to the effect that Jannah was a Target exclusive.  The level of confusion with this new product rollout is tremendous!
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #2 on: October 6, 2019, 11:47 PM »
And some rumored...
ANH Luke Skywalker (Yavin Ceremony)
ESB Wedge Antilles
TROS First Order Jet Trooper

Rumored figures were officially announced by Hasbro at their NYCC panel - should be going up for pre-order tomorrow, Monday 10/7.

STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES 6-INCH FIRST ORDER JET TROOPER Figure
(HASBRO/Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $19.99/Available: Fall 2019)
Fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the STAR WARS Galaxy with this premium STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES 6-INCH FIRST ORDER JET TROOPER figure, inspired by STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER. This figure, which features premium deco and 4 fully articulated limbs, comes with a FIRST ORDER JET TROOPER-inspired accessory, making it a great addition to any Star Wars collection. Includes figure and accessory. Available at most major retailers.

STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES 6-INCH WEDGE ANTILLES Figure
Fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the STAR WARS Galaxy with this premium STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES 6-INCH WEDGE ANTILLES figure, inspired by STAR WARS: A NEW HOPE. This figure, which features premium deco and 4 fully articulated limbs, comes with 2 WEDGE ANTILLES-inspired accessories, making it a great addition to any Star Wars collection. Includes figure and 2 accessories. Available at most major retailers.

STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES 6-INCH LUKE SKYWALKER (YAVIN CEREMONY) Figure
Fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the STAR WARS Galaxy with this premium STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES 6-INCH LUKE SKYWALKER (YAVIN CEREMONY) figure, inspired by STAR WARS: A NEW HOPE. This figure, which features premium deco and 4 fully articulated limbs, comes with a LUKE SKYWALKER (YAVIN CEREMONY)-inspired accessory, making it a great addition to any Star Wars collection. Includes figure and accessory. Available at most major retailers.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 10:41 PM by Jeff »

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #3 on: October 7, 2019, 03:08 PM »
Rumored figures were officially announced by Hasbro at their NYCC panel - should be going up for pre-order tomorrow, Monday 10/7.

JediDefender sponsored links to 6" Black Series TROS Wave 2 at Entertainment Earth -

The Black Series 6" Jannah
The Black Series 6" Luke Skywalker (Yavin Ceremony)
The Black Series 6" Cara Dune
The Black Series 6" Wedge Antilles
The Black Series 6" First Order Jet Trooper

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 7, 2019, 09:11 PM »
So what is the exact breakdown for this wave? Will there be more new figures included or just duplicates?
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #5 on: October 7, 2019, 10:29 PM »
So what is the exact breakdown for this wave? Will there be more new figures included or just duplicates?

1x 2019 #91 Rey & D-O
1x 2019 #92 Sith Trooper
1x 2019 #98 Jannah
1x 2019 #99 First Order Jet Trooper
2x 2019 #100 Luke Skywalker (Yavin Ceremony)
1x 2019 #101 Cara Dune
1x 2019 #102 Wedge Antilles

Offline tmanthegreat

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 8, 2019, 03:23 PM »
Ah, so the Jannah figure is #98, and has yet to be released...  I was wondering if I was missing a figure after seeing my Triple-Force Friday haul didn’t have that number.
Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it binds the galaxy together ;D

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 8, 2019, 06:46 PM »
Thanks Jeff!

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2019, 12:13 AM »
I was shocked to find remnants of this wave at Walmart tonight, had no idea it was hitting here in the States yet. All they had left was Rey and a Sith Trooper and Yavin Luke, so I grabbed the Luke. He looks terrific!

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2019, 11:48 AM »
I might have seen this wave as well. Was able to snag a Sith Trooper at Walmart. No signs of anything newer.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 7, 2019, 02:06 PM »
This wave is hitting Target now too
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 7, 2019, 02:50 PM »
This wave is hitting Target now too

I can attest to this as well. Found a whole fresh case at lunchtime today at the store near me. I was really, really happy...mostly about not having to drive around anymore looking for the ones I still needed. Getting them for $17.99 on sale was pretty sweet too!

Opening party tonight!  :D

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2019, 04:00 PM »
I don't want to know spoilers, but is there a reason why Jannah from this wave doesn't ever appear to have been available on HasbroPulse?  It seems nearly every other future release is available on there, but this is not.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2019, 09:50 PM »
I don't want to know spoilers, but is there a reason why Jannah from this wave doesn't ever appear to have been available on HasbroPulse?  It seems nearly every other future release is available on there, but this is not.

I think there were production issues with some of these figures they are dealing with...typos on Yavin Luke, etc.

My theory with Jannah is the first run figures were missing the string for her bow. But that is pure speculation.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2019, 07:14 AM »
I saw Jannah in a Gamestop store when I bought Wedge.  I was willing to pay GS's price for Wedge, but I'd rather pay the regular price for Jannah.  But when I saw her there I didn't examine the figure closely to  see if there was any kind of an issue with the bow.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback