Author Topic: Anybody want a mint loose Unleashed Leia?  (Read 946 times)

Offline DoctorPadawan

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Get that poison out of your system
    • View Profile
Anybody want a mint loose Unleashed Leia?
« on: July 28, 2004, 02:30 PM »
UPDATE:  Just wanted to note that the transaction is complete and the Leia is on its way to Talon.  Thanks to everyone for looking!

I picked an Unleashed Leia up on a whim a month or so ago, and after opening it and displaying it on my desk, I found myself asking why I bought it in the first place.  It's not that it's a bad figure (it's actually really well sculpted), just that it looks out of place next to the other Unleashed figures on my limited desk space (plus I need to make room for Vader).

So, basically, I was thinking 10 dollars shipped to anywhere in the continental USA.  The figure and all accessories are in absolutely perfect condition (like I said, it went straight from the package onto the desk shelf and has only been moved so I could dust the desk) and I'll pack it all up with as much bubble wrap and cushioning as I can so it won't be damaged.  The shipping cost is for Priority Mail with delivery confirmation.

So, if anybody is interested, just shoot me a PM (email is still acting wonky) and we can go from there.  Thanks for looking! :)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2004, 11:30 AM by DoctorPadawan »

Offline Talon_Karrde

• Jedi Initiate
  • NO! This one goes here; and that one goes here.
    • View Profile
Re: Anybody want a mint loose Unleashed Leia?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2004, 11:14 AM »
PM SENT
This is my avatar. Talon Karrde