Author Topic: Attn: Men, Stop Killing Your Pregnant Wives  (Read 10153 times)

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
Re: Attn: Men, Stop Killing Your Pregnant Wives
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2005, 08:12 PM »
Scott Peterson just got the death penatly.

The piece of evidence that sealed it for me is the fact that he placed himself where the bodys washed up, 90 miles from home. Plus the concrete residue on all of the items.

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Shannon (Princess)

• Jedi Initiate
  • Ooh, Lortab!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Beru has issues...
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2005, 11:57 PM »
And Robert Blake got away w/ it...
crazy...
You are starting to damage my calm.

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2005, 12:00 AM »
Yep.  Unbelievable.  Granted, she wasn't pregnant, but hell.

It must've been the same murderer that killed Nicole and Ron... 

******' A.  Right down the street from me when they announced that verdict.  I should've gone down there and kicked the ******'s ass.   >:(

I will, next time I see him, or O.J.  Goddamned celebrity scrotelickers.

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2005, 10:26 AM »
Must be nice to have money to get away with killing your wife.  I heard one of the jurors talking about how the creditability of those two stuntmen who accused Blake of asking to kill his wife came in as a factor.  The Jurors didn't belive them since they were drug users and had bad images.  I guess to be believed hitman now have to be churh goers. 

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2005, 08:31 PM »
At the risk of being flippant, it would appear this guy didn't get the memo.  I sincerely hope the guy is innocent but arresting the guy a day later?  I dunno :-\  Another stupid waste of lives >:(  I have no idea of the mindset necessary for this, it's just insane.  Best thing my wife and I ever did was have a kid.
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2005, 08:55 PM »
******* piece of ****! We got him yesterday.  >:(

I just read the news and the body found is confirmed as his missing pregnant wife.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2005, 02:29 AM »
Here we go again...

http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/news/breaking_news/12204521.htm

Can you summarize the story, Rob?  It appears you need to be a member to access the news.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2005, 10:21 AM »
Here we go again...

http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/news/breaking_news/12204521.htm

Can you summarize the story, Rob?  It appears you need to be a member to access the news.

That's odd, I didn't have to sign in last night at home, but I'm not a member there...

This is a good opportunity to plug a fantastic website:

www.bugmenot.com

You just type in the URL of the site that is requesting that you register, and they probably have a log-in name on file that you can use.  Comes in very handy when you're not feeling like signing up for every damn thing on the internet...

Anyways:

---------------------------------------

Police seek leads on missing pregnant woman

Family says she never would have left first child behind

By LEAH M. ZERBE

zerbel@phillynews.com

LaToyia Figueroa is gone, and it seems without a trace.

The 24-year-old mother-to-be hasn't been seen since Monday, and friends and family said she would never leave her 7-year-old daughter behind like this.

The bright-faced woman is 5 months pregnant with her second child, and those close to her are beginning to fear the worst.

The news that's most discouraging to them came from police.

She hasn't used her cell phone or a credit card since her disappearance, and she's usually very well connected with her family, especially her daughter.

"It's unusual for her to do something like this. She's not the type of person to just disappear," said Joseph Taylor, an uncle. "So far there's nothing that gives me hope from what I'm hearing."

Christine Lewes, the missing woman's childhood friend and West Philadelphia High School classmate, drove to Philadelphia from her Wilmington home to help find Figueroa.

She described the 5-foot-2, 130-pound woman as being very responsible, noting that she never missed work at T.G.I. Friday's on the Benjamin Franklin Parkway, where she was a waitress.

But this week, Figueroa did not show up.

A Southwest Division detective said last night Figueroa was last seen at 52nd and Market streets.

The pregnant woman had a doctor's appointment at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania Monday and police believe she showed up for it.

Police believe that Figueroa and the father of her baby "were working on things" but were not currently together.

The pregnant woman recently moved back to Ithan Street near Spruce with her uncle, Emmanuel Taylor, the man who helped raise her.

She has been living there on and off during the last year, according to police.

"It's not like 'Toyia to just run off. I pray that she's not hurt," said Resheia Robinson, who lives on the other side of the twin home on Ithan Street.

Robinson said the walls are thin and she heard Figueroa yelling and fighting with someone on the phone a few times last week, although she didn't know who it was.

"I'm just shook," Robinson said after only learning of the disappearance yesterday.

Police said they have no suspects or motive, and added that the father of Figueroa's baby is cooperating.

---------------------------------------

Offline Deanpaul

• Jedi Apprentice
  • open for interpretation
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2007, 12:36 AM »
It was only a matter of time before the locked up the husband boyfriend.  What is the deal with these guys?  They need to read this thread and stop killing their pregnant wives girlfriends.

The fact that whoever did this left the 2 year old alive is good, but the way the kid witnessed the crime and recounted it in his limited vocabulary makes me really sad.

Ohio Mom's Body Found; Boyfriend Charged

Jun 23, 11:33 PM (ET)

By M.R. KROPKO

CANTON, Ohio (AP) - A massive search ended in sadness Saturday when authorities announced they found a body believed to be a pregnant woman who vanished from her home a week earlier. A police officer believed to be the father of the unborn child was arrested on two counts of murder. Jessie Davis, 26, who was due to deliver a baby girl on July 3, was reported missing after her mother found Davis' 2-year-old son home alone, bedroom furniture toppled and bleach spilled on the floor.

The boy gave investigators their first clues. "Mommy was crying. Mommy broke the table. Mommy's in rug," the boy said.

Thousands of volunteers had searched for Davis over several days, while investigators continued to question Bobby Cutts Jr., 30, who is the father of Davis' son but is married to another woman.

Investigators were mum on many details of their work until they announced Cutts was taken into custody Saturday and was to be arraigned on charges of murder in the deaths of Davis and her unborn child.

The Stark County Sheriff's Department also said a woman's body was recovered in Summit County at 3:30 p.m. Authorities did not give a location but said they believed it to be Davis.
Television news footage taken from helicopters above Cuyahoga Valley National Park showed investigators riding off-road vehicles to reach an area that is heavily covered with trees and brush. It also show authorities carrying a body bag on a stretcher and loading it into a white van.

Roger Riggins, an investigator with the Summit County medical examiner's office, confirmed a body was found at the southeast edge of the park, about 25 miles from Davis' home in Lake Township.

Tim Miller, director of Texas EquuSearch, an internationally active search group that organized the volunteer effort, said Davis' mother, Patricia Porter, and other members of her family were called together and told about the body in late afternoon.

"A lot of the community stopped their lives to looked for Jessie and that meant so much to her and the entire family that they knew they were not alone in this," he said.

During the investigation, a newborn baby girl was left on the doorstep of a home in a nearby county, raising questions about whether it belonged to Davis. DNA tests were being conducted when another woman confessed to leaving the child at the home.

An attorney for Davis' mother said the family had a roller coaster ride of emotions and had no comment.

"I've seen them laugh, cry, be angry - everything you can imagine," Rick Pitinii said. "They need to be together, and they need to be alone, and they need to grieve."

Cutts, a Canton police officer since 2000, has said he and his wife are separated and that she knew about the affair with Davis.

Chief Deputy Rick Perez said the case was still being investigated. He would not comment on whether there were any other suspects.

Telephone messages seeking comment were left at the office of Cutts' lawyer, Bradley Iams, and the home and office of the Rev. C.A. Richmond, who is Cutts' pastor. Iams' home number is unlisted. Cutts' wife also did not return a phone call.

Cutts has been on paid administrative leave from his job.

"There is no denying that this has resulted in giving a black eye in the opinion of the local community as well as the opinion of the rest of the nation," Canton Police Chief Dean McKimm said of Cutts' arrest.

The police department had tried to fire Cutts in 2003 when authorities conducting a drug raid on his cousin's home found Cutts' handgun hidden under a mattress. Canton police officials said Cutts gave the gun to his cousin for protection and said Cutts was lying when he reported the gun stolen. A federal arbitrator ordered the city to reinstate the officer, saying police had not proved the allegation.

Cutts pleaded no contest to a disorderly conduct charge in 1998 after he was accused of breaking into the home of a former girlfriend. He was sentenced to three years' probation.
"Regime change, like charity, begins at home." - Ira Glass, This American Life

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2007, 01:08 AM »
Wooster ohio is where this happened :o My childhood town. :'(

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2007, 02:05 AM »
Must remember it like it was yesterday.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2007, 10:14 AM »
I mean like young childhood. You knew what I meant Jesse. I have 2 years of school left, come on.

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2007, 11:38 AM »
I have 2 years of school left, come on.

Elementary school?

???
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline BillCable

• Jedi General
  • CreatureCantina.com SUCKS!!
    • View Profile
    • CreatureCantina.com
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2007, 12:27 PM »
Damnit Matt... beat me to it!
Bill Cable - Steeler Fan & Star Wars Collector
  http://CreatureCantina.com       
"Cable is incapable of contributing anything positive to this world" - cstoj