Collectibles > Discover the Force / Movie Heroes

2013 Movie Heroes Class I Vehicles

(1/13) > >>

Jeff:
I really liked what I saw for the Class I series at Celebration 6.  Adding a second figure and rounding them up to $20 seems like a better deal when you compare them to what we get for $18 now or even compared to the current 3-figure BPs for $23.

The little Yoda ship was nifty (love the fact that you can swap the astro-dome on the ship with any BAD dome) and also loved how the MTT Droid Fighter fits right into the MTT.  Makes the MTT just a bit cooler, despite it coming with yet another Ep1 Obi-Wan.

And glad to see the Clone Dropship as well.  I'll be skipping frantically searching for the (currently) VHTF Clone Wars version and just grab this new 'movie' version when it hits next Spring.

JediMoses:

--- Quote from: Jeff on September  4, 2012, 03:37 PM ---I really liked what I saw for the Class I series at Celebration 6.  Adding a second figure and rounding them up to $20 seems like a better deal when you compare them to what we get for $18 now or even compared to the current 3-figure BPs for $23.

The little Yoda ship was nifty (love the fact that you can swap the astro-dome on the ship with any BAD dome) and also loved how the MTT Droid Fighter fits right into the MTT.  Makes the MTT just a bit cooler, despite it coming with yet another Ep1 Obi-Wan.

And glad to see the Clone Dropship as well.  I'll be skipping frantically searching for the (currently) VHTF Clone Wars version and just grab this new 'movie' version when it hits next Spring.

--- End quote ---

Agreed.  Hasbro's new approach is solid on this line.  I want the Clone Wars version of the Dropship so will have to be hoping for it to appear magically before the end of the year.

Diddly:

Sandtroopers had a new pic of the first wave of 2013 Class I vehicles, and they look to be much better than the majority of the sets we got in 2012. Can't wait for the Yoda fighter, and hopefully they modified the Drop Pod a little to where it can fit non-Clone Wars figures.

Price is supposed to be $19.99 apparently, and they're justifying it by throwing a second figure in.

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Diddly on December  2, 2012, 11:24 AM ---hopefully they modified the Drop Pod a little to where it can fit non-Clone Wars figures.
--- End quote ---

No modifications, at Celebration VI they confirmed that it was the same ship only repainted in 501st Blue.

Scockery:
It's still too bad some of the figures are sucky and there's no OT items.  It's also a shame that websites go overboard on their watermarks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version