Author Topic: Marvel Legends  (Read 416125 times)

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #2910 on: October 11, 2007, 02:45 PM »
FF figs are again in stock, but nada on Legends3.
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #2911 on: October 11, 2007, 02:54 PM »
Thanks for the heads up Brent.  I went ahead and ordered the F4 figures I was still needing.  Plenty of orders placed today, but with the discount they are basically $7.50 each, so its hard to pass up.  If all of this works out and they actually ship, I think I'm caught up on Marvel stuff for the year (except maybe for Cap/Bucky).
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 02:56 PM by Brian »

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Marvel Legends
« Reply #2912 on: October 11, 2007, 03:04 PM »
This Hasbro coupon has been great. I couldnt pass them up witht he discount and the free shipping. I hope more stuff goes for sale before the offer ends. Now i just need the Cannonball set.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #2913 on: October 11, 2007, 03:07 PM »
Managed to grab MF, Thing and Torch.  The rest were already gone.  I think I grabbed the last Torch, because he was listed as coming soon after I placed my order.

That's 3 orders placed today.  Hopefully they all come through.  I love discounted toys shipped to my door.
Common sense isn't so common

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #2914 on: October 11, 2007, 03:33 PM »
I'm F5'ing like crazy on the Legends stuff.  Danger and Colossus are in stock (go figure) but none of the rest.  After taxes up here these figures are $15 or more plus they likely won't be around locally until January, if they show up at all after Christmas.  We've barely seen any ML2 around here.  Couple all of that with the Canadian dollar being worth more than the US dollar for the first time since my parents were giving me an allowance and I'm itching to order more crap.  It's half the price I pay up here :o

I honestly thought they'd do a massive stock after the coupon expired, not before.

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #2915 on: October 11, 2007, 03:51 PM »
Did HTS.com crash for anyone else?  Server not available??  A big shipment of hot My Little Pony come on line or what ???

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #2916 on: October 11, 2007, 04:29 PM »
Did HTS.com crash for anyone else?  Server not available??  A big shipment of hot My Little Pony come on line or what ???

Crashed for me about 15 min ago, but its okay now.  I just ordered Sue storm x2 and Clone Commander x2 for like $24.  Thanks for the tip canucklehead.

Okay, looked at my order confirmation and it says I ordered to Human Torches, not Sue Storms.   >:(  Did I hit the wrong item to order or diid the system make a mistake?  Anyone else have this happen to them?  I was positive the right items were in there when I went to review my order.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2007, 01:30 PM by JediJman »
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #2917 on: October 12, 2007, 09:55 AM »
There's some loose (and carded) pics of ML3 on the Fwoosh forums if anyone is interested.

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #2918 on: October 14, 2007, 09:13 AM »
Who are the warmers of the Spidey ML wave?
KAY-BEE STANDARD RESPONSE:  "All we have is 1990's 'Robocop' toys."
WHICH MEANS:  "Holy ******* ****, please shoot m

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #2919 on: October 15, 2007, 11:31 PM »

I don't think it's been out long enough for there to be warmers just yet, at least in the 6" scale (the 5" scale would be everything).  I only found them at one store period.

In ML news, I found the Black Queen tonight at TRU, of course.  In US packaging so I'm surprised I haven't seen reports from youse guys yet.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #2920 on: October 16, 2007, 12:50 PM »

I don't think it's been out long enough for there to be warmers just yet, at least in the 6" scale (the 5" scale would be everything).  I only found them at one store period.

In ML news, I found the Black Queen tonight at TRU, of course.  In US packaging so I'm surprised I haven't seen reports from youse guys yet.

Wow, she is out already?  I wonder if all the dumb diamond ones are taking up the peg space for her.  Haven't seen any reports of BQ in Minnesota yet.
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Marvel Legends
« Reply #2921 on: October 16, 2007, 10:39 PM »
BBTS has the FF and ML3 in stock

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #2922 on: October 23, 2007, 10:40 AM »
MarvelousNews has a number of pics up of HML3, if anyone is interested.  It might just be me, but something about the Bucky in this series just doesn't look quite right to me.

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #2923 on: October 23, 2007, 01:21 PM »
I finally picked up a Morbius figure that had been sitting in a store for years.  They finally marked it down so I finally broke down and bought it. 

Bucky's face is squished.  Weird. 

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #2924 on: October 23, 2007, 02:35 PM »
MarvelousNews has a number of pics up of HML3, if anyone is interested.  It might just be me, but something about the Bucky in this series just doesn't look quite right to me.

I don't think any of the faces in this series look quite right.  They're either expressionless or forced.  That Black Knight looks terrible - glad I bought a custom years ago.