Community > Hall of Justice

DC Universe Classics

(1/56) > >>

Brian:
Just read on the Fwoosh that Wave 5 (the WM Exclusive Wave) has now been found at retail.  Meanwhile, the pegs here still have either Orion or Green Lantern, or nothing at all.  I'm getting more tempted to order Series 4 online, and from here on out just rely on the single figure preorders (or wave orders) since those seem to be available for 2009 and beyond.  There's enough "hunting" involved with Star Wars the way it is, so it would be ok to just have to track down any exclusive waves/figures that I might be interested in for this line and not worry about the rest :).

Morgbug:
Wave 5 (Metallo BAF) - Wal-Mart Exclusive
The Riddler
Black Lightning
The Atom
Amazo
Eradicator

Wave 6 (Kalibak BAF)
Hawkman
Mr. Miracle (Dr. Impossible variant)
Shazam
Recovery Suit Superman (Red/Blue variant)
Killer Moth

Wave 7 (Atom Smasher BAF) - 2009
The Flash (Barry Allen)
Kid Flash (Wally West)
Captain Cold
Booster Gold
Blue Beetle (Ted Kord)
Aquaman (Blue Costume)
Big Barda

Are there pics floating around of the wave?  I know I want Riddler and probably the Atom as well, but don't remember seeing any of these yet as previews.  Here's hoping Mikey comes in to set me straight.

Brian:
This site pretty much has pics of everything that is on the way so far.  I'm definitely in for the Riddler and the Atom, and I'm on the fence with some of the others.

Morgbug:
Thanks Brian, awesome site. 

Yup, for me just Atom and Riddler, the BAF parts are up for grabs, but ya just might have to find me the figure in the first place considering how much Canada sucks ;)

JediJman:
I'd like to get Starfire and maybe Hawkman.  Anyone interested in going halvsies on the Atom Strange half of the AS/Starfire two pack?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version