Author Topic: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 10-02-2016 Go to Last Page  (Read 356553 times)

Offline Darth_Ennis

• Jedi Padawan
  • The beatings will continue until morale improves!
    • View Profile
Re: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 02-26-2006
« Reply #240 on: February 27, 2006, 09:41 AM »
Nice work. For hot Anime chicks even I'd joint the Empire. :P  I've seen a few of these statue/figures at my local comic shop, Ive half thought about snagging a few my self. I dont think I've ever seen that particular one though. Did she come in that armor or did you add that yourself?

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
  • Don't make me destroy you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: February 27, 2006, 06:47 PM »
Everything looks great on it, but I do have a question about the helmet.  It looks... differnet than other Stomrtrooper helmets, does it not?

The Helmet is a Lego Stormtrooper Helmet. I thought it looked a little more feminine. The Base figure is Some sort of Generic Anime Character I found at Megacon. It comes wearing a thong Sports Bra And those goofy Sock things and nothing else. It is asembled from 4 diff. pieces which don't hold togeather very well.

Fritzkrieg

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: February 27, 2006, 07:17 PM »
Yowsa... looks nice.    I think this figure looks great but the... uh... enhancements on version 1.0 are rather eyecatching.  However, the pose on this one is fun.

I didn't think the lego helmets would be so close to scale.  I'll have to look closer.

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Female Trooper
« Reply #243 on: March 2, 2006, 09:23 PM »
Here is another version of a Female Stormtrooper. This one is wearing a much more conservative Suit of Armor.
I used an Anime Figurine for the Body, A Lego Stormtrooper Helmet, and Kit Bashed the Utility Belt and Holster. She's a little Tall for a Stormtrooper about 4" But People do come in all shapes and sizes, so she looks OK in a Diorama.
LMK what you think.

Fritzkrieg

Online Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 03-02-2006
« Reply #244 on: March 2, 2006, 09:32 PM »
Both of these last too look really good from the neck down. Maybe a bit skinny but it looks like you are going for a bit of an exagerated looks so that is fine. I'm not sure how much I like the Lego helmets though. They kinda make this girls look like they have a pin-head, I'm not sure why because the Lego heads aren't that much smaller than a 3 3/4" head. The newwest one's hands seem a little too big, the arms are pretty skinny and then she's got a set of man hands at the end of 'em.
"This is the way."

Offline hemble

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Ron's military models and custom figures
« Reply #245 on: March 3, 2006, 04:19 AM »
I like this figure alot I think the helmet looks great as does the body I think it gives her a cartoon kind of feel to her and thats what I like about her well done indeed.

Ron

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: March 3, 2006, 10:03 AM »
Lego helmets.... now I know what you've been using on these female troops.  Honestly I don't like the idea of female Stormtroopers a whole lot, but that doesn't take away from your figure, if there were to be fem-troops, this is a likely look I would think.  Very good weathering on it.

:P

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Frostbite
« Reply #247 on: March 4, 2006, 01:31 AM »
Here is the Much Requested Snow Trooper Corpse. In order to Justify making this Custom I had to think up a Back Story.

This Poor Trooper was in the Troop Hold of one of Genral Veer's AT-AT Walkers during the Assault on Echo Base. During the March towards the Shield Generators a Rebel Terrorist Cut into his Walker with a Light-Saber and tossed in a Thermal Detonator into the Hold. The Trooper Scrmabled to Grab the Detonator and Toss it out before it exploded but he was not fast enough. He and the rest of his Company were incenerated by the Blast. To add insult to injury, once his Body was exposed to the Fridged Hoth Climate he was quickly flash frozen.
After the Assault the Empire Quickly Pulled out of the System to Chase down the Remaining Rebel Terrorist, leaving their fallen Comrades Behind. Soon Carnavours began to Scavenge the Battle Field. The Trooper's Body was Dragged off by a Wampa as a Gift for his Mate. So' Here he is LMk what you think.

Fritzkrieg
Fritzkrieg

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
Re: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 03-04-2006
« Reply #248 on: March 4, 2006, 01:50 AM »
Fritz - the dead snowtrooper is great.  I love the picture of him hanging upside down!  Awesome!

Offline Clone Commander

• Jedi Padawan
  • I ate my Lama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: March 4, 2006, 10:52 AM »
WOOOO!
Dead snowtrooper, awesome!
I like his little story too.  ;D
Clone Commander Appo.

Offline darth_ripley

• Jedi Initiate
  • i'm the monster's mother...
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: March 4, 2006, 06:19 PM »
i like the dead snowtrooper best of all your imperial zombies fritz. the story makes it believable in my mind, along with the paint apps on the deadite parts of the trooper. good job on this one  8)

Offline Gregorbian

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I gotta get to Buckethead's Toy Store!
    • View Profile
    • Gregorbian's Photobucket
« Reply #251 on: March 5, 2006, 09:32 PM »
Femtrooper 1 - Nice work, she's a hottie!  I really like that you used the Lego Stormtrooper helmet on her, it is has a more feminine look to it.  That pose is pretty good too  ;)

Femtrooper 2 - Very cool!  I like this one better than the first one, I guess it's the pose.  Again, the use of the Lego helmet works perfectly. 

Frostbite - Awesome!  This one rivals the first TIE Fighter Pilot as my favorite so far.  What boots did you use?  They don't really look like snowtrooper boots  :-\  I love the Wampa scene, very funny  :D
I think that you should "tatter" the face mask a bit more.  Maybe instead of having a section missing you could cut some thin strips (or use white thread) to make that part of the mask look shredded?
The scariest thing that I've ever seen,
Is the terrible AT-AT walking machine.
It's as big as a house on walking legs,
and whatever it steps on it crushes like eggs.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: March 6, 2006, 10:40 AM »
Wow, this Snowtrooper is one of your finest zombie figures I think Fritz!  Really very realistic looking and to me seems even more morbid than the others, because it seems so real.  It kind of grosses me out!   ;)

Have you thought about making one of these with an arm blown off or anything?  I would think that maybe a few of the guys might be missing a limb.  Just an idea as I'm a huge fan of your work.

BTW - the snow looks great - what did you use for it?

:P

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: March 6, 2006, 11:03 AM »
I agree Chewie. I would love to see some dead soldiers that are not completely whole. That is something I'm planning for my version (if I ever get around to doing it).  :-\

For the female stormie, I like the body that is used. The leg armor and the torso armor look good. The back sholderblades really bother me though. They stand out like two pieces of sculpty just stuck on there for no real reason.

This is a figure I would have skipped the wash on. I think she would look alot better with clean armor. I think it takes away from the details of the body. The lego helmet is really bothering me too. I didn't much like it on the first version either. It looks strange and kind of bootleggist. I'd suggest a bust ups or regular commtech stormtrooper helmet instead.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline Darth_Ennis

• Jedi Padawan
  • The beatings will continue until morale improves!
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: March 6, 2006, 11:09 AM »
Now thats what Im talking about. Ive been waiting for this one. Those damn rebels will get you every time. I love the cut away face mask. This is my favoprite one so far. The wampa dio is great too.