Collectibles > The Legacy Collection

Recent Legacy Purchases

<< < (3/209) > >>

Jesse James:
I sorta wish the V-Wing had been a snazzy repaint instead of a re-issue...  Love the ship, just would like a nicer paintjob on it I guess.

ctonra:
so the ships are going to be $30.00 now?

David:

--- Quote from: ctonra on July 14, 2008, 08:16 PM ---so the ships are going to be $30.00 now?

--- End quote ---

I noticed that too...yikes! I sure hope not.

Today I went to Target and entered the Legacy DPCIs into the price scanner. Sure enough, they were in the stockroom. I asked if they could bring anything out for me, and the man I asked said he would. He came out two minutes later and gave me the whole 'we don't want your money until July 26th' thing. For those of you who have heard about this happening but have not yet experienced it for yourselves, I can tell you YES...it is just as enjoyable as it sounds.  ::)

Jesse James:
And I did NOT notice that...  Guess I just scanned to boxes.

Holy ****.  A 50% price hike?  Uh...  Seems more than a  tad excessive if that's the case.  Methinks I'll be getting one of each too, if that's the case, and passing on many, many repaints of the future.  Nix the V-Wing repaint suggestion too if they're gonna be $30.  Piss on it...  Hasbro/Retail are getting greedy if they're gonna spike prices that much.

Nicklab:
Hope those vehicle prices are only at WalMart.  That photo makes me want to run the vehicle DCPI at Target and see what the price point is for the assault vehicles.  I really want the Homing Spider Droid and V-19, but $30 each?  Ouch.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version