Author Topic: Marvel Legends  (Read 422563 times)

Offline darthjaybay

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #3075 on: February 18, 2008, 05:06 PM »
Was there any word of the Rumored 3.75 Marvel figure line at toy fair?
I have not seen anything on it.  I remember it was mentioned on that list The Private Universe had released.

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Marvel Legends
« Reply #3076 on: February 18, 2008, 05:41 PM »
I didnt see Valk or the 3 3/4 line on display. 
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #3077 on: February 18, 2008, 06:36 PM »
I didnt see Valk or the 3 3/4 line on display. 

Sorry, but I have no pity for anyone involved if these lines go away.  There is obvious interest from fans and zero hype.  >:(
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Marvel Legends
« Reply #3078 on: February 18, 2008, 08:44 PM »
I have not been reading the storyline but Skrull Elektra

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #3079 on: February 18, 2008, 09:43 PM »
I have not been reading the storyline but Skrull Elektra

U-G-L-I.  I've been reading the storyline and I am not getting one of those!  Awesome pic of Ronin in the same folder though!  I was going to skip him/her/it, but after seeing this - IwannitIwannit!
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #3080 on: February 19, 2008, 10:56 AM »
Just looking through some Toy Fair pics, and although I know its for the kiddos, I just get a kick out of this:

Like Iron Man would get in his suit, then drive around in a car - just seems funny.  The "Ironmobile".

Offline knashdx

• Jedi Knight
  • I see Llama's
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #3081 on: February 19, 2008, 10:59 AM »
Just looking through some Toy Fair pics, and although I know its for the kiddos, I just get a kick out of this:

Like Iron Man would get in his suit, then drive around in a car - just seems funny.  The "Ironmobile".

How is this any different then when Marvel put The Human Torch on a Motorcycle, or in the Justice League figures had Superman on a motorcycle? It is just a way of them selling accessories to the little kids.
I have been told to go to hell; well at least I will know everyone there!

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #3082 on: February 19, 2008, 11:31 AM »
Right, its exactly the same thing - and like I said, I know its for the kiddos, so that's fine.  Its just kind of funny - same deal with the constant stream of bump n' gos, and characters like Flash and Green Lantern riding motorcycles in the earlier JL line.  But, its not geared towards us, so no biggie I guess.

Offline knashdx

• Jedi Knight
  • I see Llama's
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #3083 on: February 19, 2008, 12:45 PM »
Right, its exactly the same thing - and like I said, I know its for the kiddos, so that's fine.  Its just kind of funny - same deal with the constant stream of bump n' gos, and characters like Flash and Green Lantern riding motorcycles in the earlier JL line.  But, its not geared towards us, so no biggie I guess.

If it came with a Tony Stark figure and you pushed a button and the driver switched from Tony Stark to Iron Man that would be cool. Kinda like a batmobile or something.
I have been told to go to hell; well at least I will know everyone there!

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #3084 on: February 19, 2008, 03:01 PM »
That car is a whole lot more appealing than a Bump'n'go piece of #$%&.  I'm not about to buy one of those, but I'd way rather see something like that crowding the lower racks of the toy shelves than anything silly.  Well, sillier.
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #3085 on: February 22, 2008, 11:26 AM »
TheFwoosh has some info up clarifying the Con exclusives and two packs.  More info at the linky.

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #3086 on: February 22, 2008, 11:42 AM »
 :-\

So you still have to buy the whole set to get FFF.  Yay. 

I agree, that's going to be one huge box with all those figs in it.  And it will be expensive too, about $90 or so I'd guess.  Here's hoping I can pick up FFF the same way I got Ronan. 

Incidentally, I found a store with wave one of HML clearanced at $4 a pop.  I still didn't buy Banshee.  I really thought about it for about five minutes but just couldn't do it.  I still will probably regret it for that price (I paid that much about five minutes later for some food to eat while driving). 
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #3087 on: February 22, 2008, 11:45 AM »
Yeah, I was sort of hoping we'd be able to get FFF on his own, but I guess that was probably pretty unlikely.  I'll just have to hope to pick it up loose somehow, or do without it, because I really don't want much from those Hulk waves and I'm not going to buy 6 figures I don't want for the Foom.

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Marvel Legends
« Reply #3088 on: February 22, 2008, 01:13 PM »
I would actually like to get the FFF box set but am not going to pay extra for it becuase i am not going to SDCC. I will just wait til the figures hit unless someone is nice enough to help  ;). I am interested in seeing the Kazar box set.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #3089 on: February 28, 2008, 02:15 PM »
CoolToyReview has pics up of Hasbro's Marvel Legends Press Images, as well as the Iron Man movie stuff, for anyone interested.