Author Topic: Walmart Black Series 3.75" Wave 4  (Read 50593 times)

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
Re: Walmart Black Series 3.75" Wave 4
« Reply #90 on: April 27, 2016, 11:10 PM »
I know it's not exact, but I'd use a few of those Han holsters for my Rebel Fleet Troopers.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline indysolo007

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 29, 2016, 11:06 AM »
I've been searching the Boston area the last few days to no avail.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 29, 2016, 11:56 AM »
There are none here in VA either, kind of a screw.  >:(
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 29, 2016, 12:04 PM »
I've seen signs of Wave 3 shipping, but not any of Wave 4 in the New Jersey area.

I did however see a retail shopping segment on one of the morning shows that was touting May The 4th Be With You, and they specifically showed some 3.75" Black Series figures.  But they only had Finn and Poe.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 12:05 PM by Nicklab »
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline indysolo007

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 29, 2016, 01:47 PM »
I've seen signs of Wave 3 shipping, but not any of Wave 4 in the New Jersey area.

I did however see a retail shopping segment on one of the morning shows that was touting May The 4th Be With You, and they specifically showed some 3.75" Black Series figures.  But they only had Finn and Poe.

Sounds like every Walmart in my area of you throw a few thousand endor Hans into the mix!

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 6, 2016, 08:59 PM »
All my stores got in heavy shipments of wave 3 just before wave 4 broke. Don't think I'll be seeing Wave 4 around here for... well, ever.  :P
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 7, 2016, 02:04 PM »
Yep... one store in my area got bundles of 3.75 inch Wave 3 and 6 inch Wave 2. The rest are completely empty, like they've been for months.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 12, 2016, 11:27 AM »
In retrospect?  I'm kind of glad that I was completely tied up with work on May the 4th.  Despite what any Walmart press release may have indicated, there's NO SIGN WHATSOEVER of Black Series wave 4 in my area.  Lots of wave 3 (minus Rey) plus ROTJ Han Solo. 

Yeah.  Great.

Feedback

Offline indysolo007

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 13, 2016, 11:52 AM »
I can't tell you how many Boston area walmarts I've hit looking for this new wave. No sign anywhere. Toy department managers have been less than clueless. It's been a chore trying to collect this line.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 13, 2016, 02:55 PM »
Same here. I keep checking our local stores, but I'm not hopeful. I've never seen anything other than the first wave repacks on pegs here anyways, and usually not even those. Not sure if it is our area, but we just don't seem to see the WM exclusives at our stores whether it is Star Wars, Marvel, Funko, or whatever. If anyone is able to help me out with this wave, I'd really appreciate it. As much as I want these type of figures to continue, I hope they find another outlet. Ideally, replace the armor up line/price point with these, available everywhere.

Offline indysolo007

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 13, 2016, 09:12 PM »
At least let target get them so we can check by dpci number!

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 3, 2016, 03:16 PM »
Are these ever planning on showing up in stores? Feels like outside of the random findings in April, these haven't actually shipped.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #102 on: June 3, 2016, 05:45 PM »
I recall these being for 5/4 even...  Yeah this is frustrating.  Tough to collect a line that is only in pictures for the majority haha.  I only get excited by these figures at this point too, so doubly frustrating for me.

I have found new things that I tie to Star Wars collecting that I enjoy but I watched TFA again last night for only the 2nd time (long story why I couldn't while it was in theaters) and man, I want toys more than ever now.  God I want a scaled XWing and TIE...  I want SA figs, and obscurity...  I want an SA resistance trooper, officer, and ground crewman...  I want the pilot with Biggs' markings on his bucket, I want an SA Atsy...  I even want the modern day Porkins/chunky pilot. 

And that's not even getting into the myriad of Imps and variants.  Hell, I want an SA General Huxtable.

*sigh*

Oh and people hated the Rathtars?  Not me.  I want toys.  I loved those!
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 3, 2016, 06:33 PM »
Are these ever planning on showing up in stores? Feels like outside of the random findings in April, these haven't actually shipped.

I found a lone Captain Phasma a couple of weeks ago.  So they are out there, but in very limited supply.  I've been hitting Walmart stores pretty regularly, but it's gotten really frustrating.

Feedback

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 27, 2016, 12:34 PM »
Miracle of miracles, I found a Han and Leia. Only store I know of that even got wave 4.