Author Topic: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 10-02-2016 Go to Last Page  (Read 356958 times)

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
  • Don't make me destroy you.
    • View Profile
501st Hover Tank w/ Commander Appo
« Reply #390 on: May 20, 2006, 03:34 AM »
I Wanted to make a 501st Version of my Hover Tank, but now That it's Finished I think I Like the GAR Color Scheme Better. Icould Not Duplicate The Fodder I Used for the First Version So I Used a Water Gun to Create the Base of the Tank. I Also, adde a Side gunner, Just to throw the Symetry Off  :grin:. And Of Corse I needed a Commander For my Tank So I Made Commander Appo. This is My Second Version of this Concept Character. LMK What You Think.

Fritzkrieg

Offline kirk_dougall

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • http://www.generationxmodels.co.uk
Re: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 05-20-2006
« Reply #391 on: May 20, 2006, 04:27 AM »
 :o Another excellent vehicle Fritz! I prefer the look of this one but the color of the other.
Will you be knocking out any other vehicles before the deadline?
As i said in the vehicles challenge thread the stealth ship looks excellent but I presonally think your Tie wings idea would go great with it.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2006, 04:29 AM by kirk_dougall »
http://www.generationxmodels.co.uk
U.K Stockist of Sideshow, Gentle Giant, Master Replicas and Kotobukiya.

Offline jedistyle

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: May 20, 2006, 09:30 AM »
great work fritz, that's an awsome looking hover tank! the idea and design of the tank is very well done, good parts combonations. the 501st color scheme is very cool, after looking back at your GAR hover tank, i think i prefer the GAR scheme to, but i do like this one, the idea comes to mind that it's appo's persoal command tank or somthing! i really love the gunner side pod and your weathering looks great, this tank has definetley scene it's fair share of combat! the custom appo and commando figures are a nice touch, the weathering on appo is very good and that was a great use of a gijoe leg holster, the strap is attatched nicely, it looks like 1 piece. again great job, some awsome work, thanks for sharing it!
=jEdIsTyLe=
---------------------------------------------------------
" The first soap was made from the ashes of hero's, with out pain, with out sacrifice, we would have nothing."

Offline Roton7

• Jedi Padawan
  • Roton, King of the Ozone
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: May 20, 2006, 05:58 PM »
Woah! I like that one even better than the U troop one.

Oh, and the custom 501st clone rules. I've always loved the 501st.
Yo is what yo is.

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Mounted Trooper
« Reply #394 on: May 22, 2006, 12:13 AM »
Durring the Clone Wars, Across Hunders of Words on Thousands of Fronts, Clone Troopers employed Local Forms of Transportation to Better  Navigate the Terrain. On a Small Jungle Moon Clone Troopers Ride Dinosaur Like Beast Who's Machete Like Claws Help them Cut Through the Dense Undergrowth of the Jungle Foliage and Clear Paths For GAR Infantry Columns. Here Is my Latest Custom LMK What YOu Think.

Fritzkrieg

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
Re: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 05-22-2006
« Reply #395 on: May 22, 2006, 12:48 AM »
Isn't that a Theriznosaurus?

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline roron corobb

• Jedi Padawan
  • May the Force be with You
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: May 22, 2006, 12:50 AM »
I dig that beast rider clone. Very neat concept.
roron corobb
I'm one of the most well-regarded Ithorian Jedi Masters, having trained as Yarael Poof's Padawan. Roron Corobb
my feedback link

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: May 22, 2006, 02:18 AM »
Your vehicles are blowing me away lately, but I really like this new lizard beast mount.  What toy line is it from?  Great idea Fritz!!!

:)

Offline glorbes

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
    • Glorbesworld
« Reply #398 on: May 22, 2006, 12:40 PM »
Hey, that looks pretty cool!

Sort of a cross between a Dewback and a Tauntaun...I could totally see this as something from the films.

Love the new hover tank as well...the look and feel are very much Star Wars...the use of bits and pieces from Hasbro accessories really lends to the authenticity of the final piece.

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #399 on: May 25, 2006, 12:39 AM »
Very cool Fritz! I like the little holster you added on the side. All th little puches on the saddle look good too.

I think this is one of the cases where like mount can do as much damage as the rider, like in LOTR. :)
"This is the way."

Offline Gregorbian

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I gotta get to Buckethead's Toy Store!
    • View Profile
    • Gregorbian's Photobucket
« Reply #400 on: May 25, 2006, 10:04 PM »
I love the new Tank Fritz!  I'm coming around on the asymmetrical design ...  ;)

I really like the Mounted Clone.  I think mine should duke it out with yours!  ;)
The scariest thing that I've ever seen,
Is the terrible AT-AT walking machine.
It's as big as a house on walking legs,
and whatever it steps on it crushes like eggs.

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
YT-1300 freighter Outfitted For GAR Duty
« Reply #401 on: May 28, 2006, 05:27 PM »
In the Early Days of the Clone Wars Many Civilian Star Ships Were Pressed Into Service to fill a Growing Need in the GAR Fleet. One such Ship, the YT-1300 freighter Was Outfitted For Use in The GAR. Because of Its Speed, Survivability, and Ability to Transport Small Stike Teams, the YT-1300 was Perfect for Sacking Capital Ships and Raiding Supply Convoys. Equiped w/ A Grapling Hook the YT-1300 Would Attach Its Self to a Target Ship, where the Stike Team would Then Enter to Engage the Crew and Scuttle the Target Ship. Plo Koon Commanded Such A ship for a Short Time Durring the Clone Wars, Until His Ship And Pilot Nick named, "Mynock" were Lost Durring an Attempt to Capture Viceroy Nute Gunray aboard his Command ship.
LMK What You Think.

Fritzkrieg
Fritzkrieg

Offline Jediknight760071

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 05-28-2006
« Reply #402 on: May 28, 2006, 05:35 PM »
Beautiful. I haven't been looking at this thread all that often, so I've missed quite a few customs, namely your ships, but they all look great. Looks like you love weathering too,  ;).

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 05-28-2006
« Reply #403 on: May 28, 2006, 06:18 PM »
Wow!  :o

I've considered repainting my Mill. Falcon, but passed, thinking, "Well, I don't think it would look Republic-ish," but, man, was I wrong! It looks really cool, Fritz, and the clone customs for it are even better...I just love the Plo Koon outfit, it's great. Although, maybe you should sculpt maybe some kind of gauntlet attachment to his wrists...I don't know they kind of stand out.

This is just a superb addtion to your GAR vehicles and fleet.
My whole expanse...I cannot see...

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Frog Trooper
« Reply #404 on: May 29, 2006, 06:46 PM »
Here is my latest. LMK what you think.
Frog Trooper

Recipe:
Base= SA Clone Trooper
Rebreather= Chap Mei Frog Man