Collecting > Star Wars Dioramas and Displays

Streets of Mos Eisley shelf dio

(1/2) > >>

Daigo-Bah:
 Hey guys!  Just finished my latest; WIP pics over at RS if you're interested!

And here is the left side with figures added.  Note some pics have the foreground jawa after I gave him a dirty wash, and others before.  I don't LOVE that version of Luke, but I wanted to get his poncho in the scene since he put it on then.  I had carefully hot-glued Ben's (and Wioslea's) robes to drape more naturally too.

And on to the right side: I hot-glued all figures in place to prevent dominoes-falling!

And the last couple show the diorama in place on my shelf. I painted the inside of the shelf a sky baby blue, and you can see the Tatooine building stuffed there in the corner with my Mos Eisley guy custom from a couple years back.  This is a hole I've had since the beginning (this shelf built for my very early dios by a relative), so I was thrilled to finally get this one done!

Daigo-Bah:
I had a couple hours this morning, so I thought I'd knock out the seated jawa really quick, in order to put this dio "to bed" in my mind.  So here's a few pics of that- I took a spare POTF2 version and cracked off his bottom half, using some super sculpy to get at least a convincing seated robe shape.  I baked it, painted it, and gave it a slightly darker wash.  In the dio it helps cover up the Landspeeder support too!

Matt_Fury:
Incredible!

Siths Herald:
Very, very cool!

patreektherodian:
Was there a quick way to do the pattern on the door frame?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version