Collecting > Star Wars Dioramas and Displays

Streets of Mos Eisley shelf dio

<< < (2/2)

Jesse James:
Greg,

As always man, outstanding stuff.  Screen accuracy is always off the charts with what you do, and it seems that tradition is holding true.  It looks like IG-88's leg is in there...  I'm not seeing a lot more I recognize though, other than figures.  The rest seems like a buttload of scratch building, especially the cargo gear/junk, etc.  Really though, outstanding.

And the fact you did a seated Jawa?  I've wanted Hasbro to do a drunk Jawa duo for outside the Cantina for ages now.  I'd love to have a couple of those guys just to chill around a Cantina shelf for sure.

Really man, outstanding.  Every detail just oozes difficulty and I appreciate stuff like this a lot.  Thanks for sharing with us.  I always appreciate that.

King_Maul:
Fantastic, just really impressive!

Darth_Anton:
Again, another insanely incredible piece of work.

Mister Skeezler:
Very awesome! This piece just has so much sense of atmosphere! I love it!

Daigo-Bah:
Thanks so much guys!  And Jesse, as always, I'm honored you put it on the front page!  Yep, those are all IG-88 parts in that cross-sectional tube, a scene detail very hard to notice on-screen (though I think it was just random machinery in the set piece).  The door ribbing is a translucent shelf liner I found in either WM or Lowe's years ago, and I had to cut strips of it to get the 3-stripe characteristic of the Tatooine doorways.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version