Community > Well of the Souls

Hasbro 2023 Indiana Jones 6" Adventure Series

(1/7) > >>

Dave:
Additional 6" figures were posted today for preorder. 
- Belloq (ceremonial)
- Sallah
- Marion

I pre-orderd mine from Amazon.

I also didn't realize that if you get the whole first wave (five figures) you get pieces to build the Ark of the Covenant.   Nice!

GrandMoffNick:
Anyone else get their Indy pushed back after it was moved up? I'm a little worried the next email will be the "canceled" one and you can't pre-order it from Amazon any more.

Brian:

--- Quote from: GrandMoffNick on March 26, 2023, 04:23 PM ---Anyone else get their Indy pushed back after it was moved up? I'm a little worried the next email will be the "canceled" one and you can't pre-order it from Amazon any more.

--- End quote ---

Yes, mine was moved up to tomorrow, then now moved back to April 9th. Had my hopes up, really looking forward to this figure. Seems like many feel the same way, as it seems Indy is pre sold out a few places but none of the others are. If I were a smarter person I’d wait it out on the rest because they will likely be discounted by year end. But my love of the Indy franchise probably won’t allow me to wait  ;)

Dave:
Looks like they're stepping on the gas for more 6" Indy figures.  Too many for me to collect them all at full retail, but I'll pick and choose a few.  Not sure if and when preorders will be available.

Yakface has a good breakdown of the latest announcements:

Wave 2:
Indiana Jones (Temple of Doom)
Short Round (Temple of Doom)
Indiana Jones (Hypnotized Temple of Doom)
Helena Shaw (Dial of Destiny)
Indiana Jones (Dial of Destiny)

Exclusives:
Indiana Jones (RotLA Cairo) - Amazon/Fan Channel
Indiana Jones (RotLA Temple Escape) - Hasbro Pulse / ShopDisney
Marcus Brody & Rene Belloq 2pk (RotLA) - Amazon/Fan Channel

Pipeline reveals:
Indiana Jones (The Last Crusade)
Grail Knight (The Last Crusade)
Dr. Henry Jones Sr. (The Last Crusade)
Elsa Schnieder (The Last Crusade)
Jurgen Voller (Dial of Destiny)
Renaldo (Dial of Destiny)

Rob:
I don’t do 6” SW but I’m really tempted to buy these. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version