Author Topic: The Black Series 3.75" - Wave 7  (Read 45951 times)

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
Re: The Black Series 3.75" - Wave 7
« Reply #90 on: May 19, 2015, 10:19 PM »
Best I can tell Target is getting ONE new figure each. Today I picked up Dutch, Rex, and Wolffe all at different Targets and that one figure was all they each had.

Just like HTS. Putting one new figure up per day, or every other day since nothing new went up today.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 21, 2015, 02:44 PM »
Best I can tell Target is getting ONE new figure each. Today I picked up Dutch, Rex, and Wolffe all at different Targets and that one figure was all they each had.

Just like HTS. Putting one new figure up per day, or every other day since nothing new went up today.

they're waiting for me to break down and order Rex, and only after that will the other clones be listed.  ::)

I've been trying to hold off all week but they seem content to wait me out. Bastages.

My local Targets each had a lone Hoth Luke. Literally the worst/boringest figure in the whole wave.  >:(
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 21, 2015, 02:51 PM »
There is a coupon for 15% off my next purchase.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 03:29 AM by GrandMoffNick »
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline Jedi Idej

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 21, 2015, 04:05 PM »
Grabbed Wolfe, Rex, and Dag Vader at TRU. Doom was MIA.

It's not just Wolfe's height; the proportions are so way off -- torso, shoe, neck length (ie, spacing between clavicles and bottom of the helmet); helmet shape.

And the head/helmet on both clones pop off fairly easy.

Rex's skirting should have been made from more pliable plastic. And his knee joint -- I was afraid I was going to break it while bending the knee.

I wonder how long ago these 2 were developed.

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 24, 2015, 08:58 AM »
I'm not looking for an actual answer here, but how can HTS still not have put Doom up on their site yet? Is Target providing them with their website inventory?
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 24, 2015, 10:26 AM »
Lol! I was thinking the same thing. Pretty dang frustrating. Was thinking of giving them a call, but I'm sure no one would have any clue as to what I was talking about.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g

Offline DoctorPadawan

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Get that poison out of your system
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 24, 2015, 01:14 PM »
My local Target got two Darth Malguses (Malgi?) from the last wave, so that doesn't bode well for them actually getting wave 7, much less wave 8.  Given that the pegs have been bare since before Christmas and their 12.99 price hike, I'm not anticipating a rush to stock much of anything as it relates to Star Wars until September rolls around.  Even then, I'd be willing to bet that Target (or at least my Target) won't have their stuff out on time since they typically seem to drag about 3-5 days behind other retailers when it comes to time-sensitive displays in my region.

Offline indysolo007

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 25, 2015, 09:30 AM »
Lol! I was thinking the same thing. Pretty dang frustrating. Was thinking of giving them a call, but I'm sure no one would have any clue as to what I was talking about.

Earlier when they first rolled out Dutch, Vader and Chewie I called and asked if the rest would be released. They gave some canned answer and referred me to a customer satisfaction line. I'm glad I didn't panic order and a few days later found the comete wave at TRU for cheaper.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 25, 2015, 10:06 AM »
I've seen a couple of the Stormtroopers in the wild on one occasion, but that's it for this wave at brick & mortar retail.  However it was very encouraging to see that Target was pricing these at $9.99 each, and not the ridiculous way that TRU is currently pricing their figures.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 25, 2015, 10:17 AM »
So TRU is charging more than Target in your area?

Offline indysolo007

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 25, 2015, 05:06 PM »
I've seen a couple of the Stormtroopers in the wild on one occasion, but that's it for this wave at brick & mortar retail.  However it was very encouraging to see that Target was pricing these at $9.99 each, and not the ridiculous way that TRU is currently pricing their figures.

Quite the opposite in the Boston area. Unpaid 9.99 at toys r us. Targets range between 13 and as high as 15.50 per figure

Offline indysolo007

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 28, 2015, 08:39 PM »
I caved today and bought the retooled Stormtrooper at TRU.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #102 on: June 3, 2015, 08:24 PM »
I think my Wv7 are shipping from EE?

Also, 89 of Gold Leader sold from China, "but Rebel Pilots don't sell".  ::)
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 4, 2015, 09:00 AM »
I picked up 3 more Wolffes at Target last night, but no sign of any more Dooms.  :(
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 4, 2015, 10:49 AM »
HTS finally put up Doom. I just don't get why it took so long.  ???