Author Topic: The Official Darth Big Boy, Bearer of Bad Celebrity News RIP Thread  (Read 391088 times)

Offline Hemish

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Blah
    • View Profile
He really doesnt need to be mentioned in here with people that were loved and respected

Guy was an assclown, glad he's gone
The problem with America is stupidity I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself

Offline Symposium

• Jedi Initiate
  • I have Kubrickulosis™
    • View Profile
He really doesnt need to be mentioned in here with people that were loved and respected

Agreed.

I assume the original post was moved into the Sarlac Pit (which I don't seem to have access to even though I used to do) so any chance the rest of these relevant posts could be moved too?
"Pixelated beings are we, not this crude matter!"

Offline name

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I ate your llama!
    • View Profile
Ew....

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/05/03/2011-05-03_mummified_remains_of_attack_of_the_50foot_woman_star_found_in_home_officials.html

edit to add:

We're going to have to review the post-mortem spank policy as well.  Was there a waiting period? 

« Last Edit: May 3, 2011, 03:21 PM by name »
This sticker is dangerous and inconvenient, but I do love Fig Newtons.

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
How can someone be dead for over a year and no one even notice? I wonder if she had any family?
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline name

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I ate your llama!
    • View Profile
I don't know....very sad.  The report also said that a space heater was still running in her room.  I guess she could have had her utilities on some automated payment schedule, or had a financial manager who never talked to her?
This sticker is dangerous and inconvenient, but I do love Fig Newtons.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
RIP Jackie Cooper, from Little Rascals to Superman. Quite a career...
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Symposium

• Jedi Initiate
  • I have Kubrickulosis™
    • View Profile
"Pixelated beings are we, not this crude matter!"

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
RIP Macho Man  :'(

Bummer.  The Macho Man was always one of my favorites from back in the day... and, of course, Miss Elizabeth.

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
 :'(  indeed.  I seriously felt my stomach churn just readin the RIP notice posted here.  While I havent watched in over a decade, WWF was a pretty big part of my childhood

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
I'm buying a Slim Jim in his honor tonight.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
RIP Randy "Macho Man" Savage!  :'(

"Hey, freakshow! You're goin' NOWHERE! I got'cha for three minutes! Three minutes of playtime!"

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
One of my favorite boyhood memories is going to see a steel cage match of Ricky the Dragon Steamboat vs Macho Man Randy Savage in Saint Paul.  Totally awesome...RIP

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Sad news about Randy Savage.  I don't follow wrestling at all these days, but I was really into it as a kid (particularly late '80s and early '90s).  The Macho Man really exemplifies that era of wrestling for me and my friends, one of the biggest stars of the wrestling world.

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
I didn't start watching wrestling until the late 90's when all we had was Rappin' Randy Savage but they aired his Slim Jim commercials forever, and his catchphrases are pretty much staples.

RIP :'(
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks