Collectibles > The Clone Wars '08-'13

CW Deluxe Figure & Vehicle Line

<< < (110/111) > >>

Jesse James:
I will have 3 when it's all said and done.  May buy a 4th if i see it, but I'm probably good on 3.  I like its concept a lot...  Could see it being called a "Wasp" or something.  Looks like a little bug.

Jesse James:
Have 2 Dropships displayed dropping off AT-ST Pilots using the packs...  Makes a slick little quick dio.  Swear I wasn't making pew pew sounds.  I swear.  Honest.

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on December  5, 2012, 07:53 PM ---Have 2 Dropships displayed dropping off AT-ST Pilots using the packs...  Makes a slick little quick dio.  Swear I wasn't making pew pew sounds.  I swear.  Honest.

--- End quote ---

LOL!

shmashwitdaclub:
i posted this in the wrong thread the other day and I am just now realizing it.  Anyway, I saw the dropship at WM - fyi for anyone looking.

McMetal:
So, as 2012 comes to a close and we look back, we solved the mystery of the missing Walmart DVD 2-packs, and then the mystery of the missing Mandalorian Assault Transports...

but WTF happened to all those Scout Bombers?!?!

These NEVER ended up appearing at any discount outlets that I am aware of, and they had such a limited presence at retail I can't help but wonder if there is a huge pile of them sitting in a warehouse somewhere.

I literally only saw this thing on a shelf once, and that was many months after it came out as part of some random old wave restock at TRU. HTS never seemed to re-stock it after that first batch they got.

I guess it could still show up at some point seeing as how the Freeco Speeder and whatnot is still coming in at Ross and Marshall's, but I'm not holding my breath. Just seems odd, this has to be one of the rarest toys in the line ever.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version