Collectibles > 30th Anniversary Collection

Wal-Mart Exclusive 30AC Comic Packs

(1/18) > >>

MetalJedi:
Carded pics courtesy of CaseFresh.

Darth_Anton:
Cutro, over at RS, has reported that the comic packs have been pushed back until January.

jedi_master_sal:

--- Quote from: Darth_Anton on December 19, 2007, 09:35 AM ---Cutro, over at RS, has reported that the comic packs have been pushed back until January.

--- End quote ---

Hmm, I'm actually glad to hear this. Money is tight right now anyways. This will give me a little time to recover from all of the spending now, to afford these when they hit.

I'll get one of each and an extra 4 of the Keller/Marine set. (I won't need the extra Keller's either so they will be up for trade/sale.

-Sal

Pete_Fett:

--- Quote from: Darth_Anton on December 19, 2007, 09:35 AM ---Cutro, over at RS, has reported that the comic packs have been pushed back until January.

--- End quote ---

Good to hear that these have been pushed back to January.

Plenty to pick up this month already.

I'm hoping these won't be too hard to find. I want to score at least two of each. If I can grab a third Commander Keller/Marine set I will.

Nicklab:

--- End quote ---

Ahhh, I can relax and cross WalMart off of places to visit for the next couple of weeks, at least.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version