Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

6" Black Series Store Finds and Recent Purchases

<< < (65/201) > >>

Diddly:
Found an Ahsoka the other day at WM (which I'm giving to a local collector buddy), and last night I found the new Lightsaber Variant Rey at a local comic shop. I made the dumb decision to buy it... for $30. :(

The comic store looked to have ordered some of the revision Wave 1 cases, since they also had the FO Stormie and Chewie, two figures I haven't seen on the pegs in ages. I think they buy wholesale product from Entertainment Earth as well, which explains why they have it.

Qui-Gon Jim:
Went to our (local-ish) K-Mart's closeout sale.  I saw a bunch of the new Rey exclusive down to ~$18.  They had a TON of Jakks figures in various sizes.  I want their 15-ish R2-D2 when the price gets a little better.

Aside from that, pricing was pretty meh.

McMetal:
On the topic of sales, Gamestop finally dropped the price on the 6" Clone Trooper to $9.97 so I picked up the last one I could find in my area. Might be worth checking their website to see if there are any left near you...

Phrubruh:
Picked up Jango Fett and Kanan for $14.95 at Walmart. That seems to be their regular price for 6" black series.

Nicklab:
I saw that pricing at my local Walmart, too.  I think they're going that route in order to clear out old stock in preparation for the new line look that will get launched with ROGUE ONE.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version