Multimedia > TV-9D9

The Mandalorian (SPOILERS possible)

<< < (47/47)

Dave:
I did get the sense that the Niktos were protecting Grogu, but didn't know their motive - whether it was force sensitive worship or just hanging on to him until some future time when his force abilities became more powerful and he could be used as a tool.

My guess is we'll get a Nikto multi-pack now with different sashes to go along with the Season 3 release  ;D

Dave:
The Mandalorian Seasons 1 and 2 are now out on Blu-Ray.  I must have missed the pre-release announcement for this (or maybe there wasn't one), but today is the release day.  Standard versions and collectors steelbox versions are available.  Pretty spendy for either version.

I'm kinda surprised that these are being offered in an at home method when they were a key part of Disney+.  Maybe its been long enough that they figured anyone that would have subscribed for these have long since watched them.

I'm personally glad to have these as Blu-Rays in case I want to rip them for my media server or decide to someday cancel my Disney+ subscription.  Hopefully they do this with the other live action shows as well eventually. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version