Multimedia > TV-9D9

The Mandalorian - Season 3 (SPOILERS possible)

<< < (35/35)

Dave:

--- Quote from: Muftak on April 23, 2023, 11:14 AM ---I am hopeful season four sticks with the promise of bounty hunting Imperial remnants in an episodic nature. I think that is where the show will do its best work.

--- End quote ---

Totally agree.  They've not done a great job with big story arcs or character development, so just make it 1-3 episode story arcs and keep it fun and simple with bounty hunting adventures.

Rob:

--- Quote from: Nicklab on April 23, 2023, 08:24 AM ---
I haven't gotten hung up with details like this.  To my mind, if you're focusing on this kind of a detail, you're not immersed in the story. 

--- End quote ---

I wasn’t very immersed in the story, but it wasn’t because of the details.  It was because the story was pretty one-note and meandering and not very… immersive. 

I think Andor raised the bar to a level that everything else is going to continue to struggle to match.

McMetal:
The ship was approximately 4.5 miles above the planet, not in orbit. How far did they chase that bird for? Could have been longer than that for sure.

Lol that no one turned out to be a spy after a week of wildly improbably fan theories bombarding my FB feed. Now im stuck with 50 different Moff Gideon-is-not dead threads.  ::)

My only disappointment is that I really, really did think the very final scene of the season was gonna be Bo riding that Mythosaur. Maybe next season?

Mister Skeezler:

--- Quote from: McMetal on April 24, 2023, 09:17 PM ---The ship was approximately 4.5 miles above the planet, not in orbit. How far did they chase that bird for? Could have been longer than that for sure.

Lol that no one turned out to be a spy after a week of wildly improbably fan theories bombarding my FB feed. Now im stuck with 50 different Moff Gideon-is-not dead threads.  ::)

My only disappointment is that I really, really did think the very final scene of the season was gonna be Bo riding that Mythosaur. Maybe next season?

--- End quote ---

While some Mythosaur riding would have been pretty epic in theory, I think if she rolled up riding a giant beast the whiny and toxic side of the fan base would have been like "WTF Bo KAtan Mary Sue riding her WOKE mythosaur is just copying BoBA FeTT from BOBF on tha RANCOR!!!!!! Favreau and Filoni have no more original ideas WTF ROTFLMAO!!!!1!!!!!!11!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version