Author Topic: Well, my body is finally telling me somthing...  (Read 5477 times)

Offline Shannon (Princess)

• Jedi Initiate
  • Ooh, Lortab!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Beru has issues...
Re: Well, my body is finally telling me somthing...
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2005, 07:39 PM »
Seriously, if you cut out the soda and the deep fried, you'll find that months later it'll turn your stomach to drink or eat to much of them.

You are starting to damage my calm.

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2005, 07:50 PM »
Seriously, if you cut out the soda and the deep fried, you'll find that months later it'll turn your stomach to drink or eat to much of them.

It already turns my stomach to eat deep fried anyting. Cola was just there. I'm drinking water now.

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2005, 07:51 PM »
You're right Princess - when I was in college I went about 3 years straight of being a healthy eater (but I did consume at least a case of beer a week).  I felt a lot healthier that I do now.   :-X

:P

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2005, 07:59 PM »
What sucks the most is that in High School and before I could eat whatever the hell I wanted before bed and go to sleep fine. Hell if I can do that now!!! Totally sucks!!! I remember a friend of mine worked at Sub Way and every night he got off he would come over, man hed bring voer stuffed Steak and Cheeze subs and we'd tear em up. Hell I try to do that now, and I stay up half the friggin night!!! Damn growing old sucks!!!

But I guess being dead is worse. :(
« Last Edit: February 15, 2005, 07:59 PM by Lady Jaye »
"I off one fat Angelino and you throw a hissy fit."
-Vincent