Author Topic: Recent Acquisitions  (Read 193852 times)

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
Re: Recent Acquisitions
« Reply #210 on: December 29, 2015, 11:58 PM »
My sons got a few sets for Christmas and I ended up getting a few for myself.  All in all, a good Christmas.

First Order Tie Fighter
Poe's X-Wing
Rey's Speeder
Kylo Ren's Shuttle
First Order Snowspeeder
First Order Troop Transporter
The Ghost
The Phantom
AT-DP
Obi-Wan
Commander Cody
Jango Fett
Tie Advanced Prototype
Imperial Assault Carrier
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: December 30, 2015, 12:30 AM »
Found a couple new 2016 sets at my local Target today - the Resistance Trooper Battle Pack and the Polybag version of Poe's X-Wing. Nice pair of sets to kick off what will probably be quite a bit of Lego acquisition for me over the next couple of days...
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: December 30, 2015, 09:16 AM »
That's cool, I was looking forward to seeing those soon.  Might have to take a run today to see if my Target has them out yet.
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: December 30, 2015, 06:05 PM »
The new 2016 product continues to trickle out at my local Target, today it was the First Order Battle Pack so I grabbed a pair of those. Would have liked one more Stormtrooper instead of Gunner/Officer figure instead, but still a nice battlepack to add to my First Order troopers.
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: December 30, 2015, 06:19 PM »
Cool finds for sure.  My Target was dry.  Guess I'll have to wait until Saturday when they are scheduled to be released and check back.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: December 30, 2015, 10:33 PM »
I somehow missed the A-Wing Polybag, so I grabbed one on eBay this week.  I also managed to score a Tumbler at a massive discount that I couldn't say no to.

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: January 2, 2016, 10:38 AM »
Hit up my local Lego store yesterday morning. Was pretty disappointed that they didn't have more of the new Star Wars sets. No sign of any OT, PT or Rebels sets - all they had were the buildable figures, the Resistance Transport, Battle or Takodana and the First Order Snowspeeder Microfighter.

Was really hoping to pick up the Carbon Freeze Chamber and new Hoth set.

They seemed more interested in promoting the new Nexo Knights line and the Ghostbusters firehouse, which is neat, but not $350 neat.
Peter

Offline 77Skywalker

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: January 3, 2016, 03:19 PM »
The latest one I got here was Death Star Final Duel for Christmas.

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: January 3, 2016, 08:24 PM »
Did a quick check of the local TRU this evening and FINALLY spotted the exclusive 3PO figures... you know, 2 months after the promotion ended. They were being sold for $6 a pop so I got two of them. Hoping to trade them for some other polybag figures on Reddit.

They also had the new TFA sets (Takodana, Battle Packs, etc.) with no TRU tax but I passed for now.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: January 6, 2016, 09:27 PM »
Ended up finding all the new sets in the area, but had to go to three different stores to do so. Picked up the Resistence and First Order troop sets and the Battle on Takodana set. Nice thing was, the Target I found the Takodana set at had it mislabeled as a 'House of Mirrors' set and it was only $49.99.

Offline 77Skywalker

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: January 26, 2016, 08:07 PM »
I recently picked up both the AAT and the Battle on Takodana sets yesterday.

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: February 18, 2016, 01:30 PM »
Picked up the new Obi-Wan Jedi Interceptor and Droid Escape Pod sets at my local WalMart - I have only seen these two sets at one WalMart, almost has me wondering if they got these sets prematurely by accident
Peter

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: February 20, 2016, 03:27 PM »
Picked up the "Ezra's Speeder Bike" set on clearance at Target today for $5.04
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: February 20, 2016, 03:42 PM »
Wow, great find.  That set has been sold out for months around here.

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #224 on: February 21, 2016, 11:29 AM »
Picked up some new sets yesterday at Walmart. They had all of the new 2016 set but I went home with The Ghost (microfighter), Snap Wexley's X-wing (microfighter) and the Carbon Freezing Chamber.
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird