Collectibles > 1:6 Scale Figures and Collectibles

Medicom RAH Luke Skywalker (Jedi Knight)

<< < (9/10) > >>

Sithbaker:

--- Quote from: jadesfire on July 12, 2005, 04:13 PM ---Now I'm disappointed that I never bothered to order this figure.  I'll have to check around and see if any retailers have him available still.  Thanks for the link to the photos!!

--- End quote ---

I swear I read somewhere that they are making more Luke, but I don`t know where I read it.

jadesfire:
I hope so.  The regular online retailers I frequent don't have him and I'm not too comfortable with using Ebay on this.  No offense to anyone from Japan but it's a bit too much for shipping.

Jeff:
RAH Luke is now available for pre-order from StarWarsShop.com for only $169.99 plus shipping.  Ships Aug 30th if you are still looking for one of these... it is a Hyperspace exclusive until Monday though.   :-\

RAH Luke @ StarWarsShop.com

jadesfire:
Sithbaker  How did you get your Luke's lightsaber apart?  I'm scared to death to pull on the full saber but I see the small "cover" piece so I assume it comes of.  After battling with the stupid belt holes for 45 minutes, I just can't handle breaking the saber!! 

Matt_Fury:
Beth,

The saber comes apart just below the "emitter" portion.  Just hold the hilt and pull gently on the blade and they will separate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version