Collecting > Other Custom Figures (non Star Wars)

GI Joe Custom Figures

(1/6) > >>

Paul:
Put your cool Joe Customs here.  Why?  Because I love good customs and I am too busy/lazy to search the web looking for them....

I don't do customs myself (insurance won't cover me after the drimmel incident)...but I can take pics of the ones I own...

Alyosha:
Here is the latest custom cast figure I've got done.  I'm calling this one Codename:Raven.  He features a headsculpt from my good buddy Dave over at Tri-Gate Creations and weapons from Marauder "Gun-Runners" Home Page . 

He is fully posable, and quite nicely captures the look of the old Galoob figures.  Enjoy!

Alyosha:
As you can see, this is the Daniel Craig Bond that has been so popular as of late.  He features a torso generously donated by my good buddy Dave at Tri-Gate Creations and a UMP.45 from Marauder "Gun-Runners" Home Page .

Alyosha:
Here is a little something I picked up from the guys at www.trigatecreations.com and finally got something done with it.  Pretty cool stuff, even though I'm usually not a brick guy. 

Alyosha:
This is something I made using the molds that my buddy RaginSpoon put together for his Frag Viper.  This was a one off piece using a new fluorescent dye that I just tried to make the color as intense and with as much depth as possible.  On top of that, if you put it under a blacklight, it fluoresces.

Anyway, I thought you guys might like to have a look.  Enjoy this Brazilian flavored custom cast figure, Letal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version