Author Topic: Well since my posts are gone ...  (Read 2461 times)

Offline MOOGLY

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Well since my posts are gone ...
« on: September 30, 2006, 12:05 AM »
Well since my original post is gone I feel I should re introduce myself..

Name is Dylan I been a fan of starwars since I was a kid. Me and my cousin Jim McCallum used to play starwars for just about as long as I can remember. First movie I ever seen in a theatre was Empire Strikes Back been hooked ever since.

Was not into star wars through my growing up I took to guitars and other things but then I had a son and he got right into star wars. My son was diagnosed with cancer in 2004 and my cousin Jim did a huge thing on rebelscum and had people all over the world pretty much donate star wars stuff for my little guy. He brought it over one day in huge boxes and literally dumped it on the floor the pile was larger than my son.(I have pics !!)

To make a long story short both my son and I got very excited both my wife and I pretty much balled our eyes out that so many people donated peices of thier own personal colllection to our little guy and Gibson and I became starwars collectors forever at that point.

Gibson is doing well to this day and has a collection to be wreckoned with. I have allways had a decent job but when the little guy got ill goin to work just didn't happen so often since I been workin again I have been filling in the peices.

So that is my story and to anyone who helped Jim with those donations I can't thank you enough and for the rest thanks havin me/us.

Dylan Maidansky/Moogly & Gibson Maidansky

« Last Edit: September 30, 2006, 12:06 AM by MOOGLY »

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Well since my posts are gone ...
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2006, 01:39 AM »
Welcome (back?) to JD, Dylan.  No idea what's happening with your purported posts from before.  We've never had a problem with someone's posts disappearing here, and I don't see anything in our deleted post archive, so I'm clueless as to what may have happened.  Anyway, glad to see you posting again, and better luck this time.

Great story about the donations for your son.  Glad to hear he's doing well...  Enjoy JD, and we look forward to chatting with you around the boards here.  Holler if you have any more posting problems!

- Matt

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2006, 02:04 AM »
Welcome...  uh, back I guess? :)

yeah we're not sure what is up with your posts appearing/disappearing but we don't do wipes of accounts here, and if we did we'd all know about it so I don't know.  Glad you're still around though.

Join in more, it's good to have you on board man.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Deanna Rash

• Jedi Padawan
  • AH ! Whatta you know a jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2006, 04:29 PM »
Welcome Glad to meet ya!
The ablity to speak does not make you intelligent - now get out of here!