Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

The Future of Star Wars Collecting?

<< < (172/172)

Rob:
Phew.  I hope it goes into the small Targets too.  Those are the ones I walk by at lunch regularly.

EdSolo:
I assumed Target "paused" all of Star Wars years ago.  The only thing Hasbro that I buy is the retro collection at this point so I'm not going to stores much.  Sometimes if I'm in Target I stop by the toy section just to check it out.  In the past year or so, my local Target has set up a Disney section and Star Wars has been moved there from the normal rows of toys.  Much smaller spot than in the past.  Generally it is completely barren.  Maybe a few 6" figures.  Generally no 3 3/4" whatsoever.  I was there a few weeks ago for the TPM retro set.  No tags on the shelf for it, but they had a few in the back.  It wouldn't shock me is Star Wars went away from Target.

Rob:
A few weeks ago I got the TPM Retro set from an employee who got one from the back room too.  A week later they have 8 of them on the shelf in two different locations.  They don’t seem to be selling.

Matt_Fury:
All that photo proves is that there will be empty pegs that should have TVC figures on them.

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Matt_Fury on April 23, 2024, 10:22 AM ---All that photo proves is that there will be empty pegs that should have TVC figures on them.
--- End quote ---

Don't worry, this Fall there will be plenty TVC Mae (Assassin) figures filling up those pegs.  #Reva2.0  :-X

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version