Multimedia > The Sequel Trilogy

Star Wars: The Force Awakens (SPOILERS)

<< < (2/195) > >>

efranks:

--- Quote from: Scott on November  5, 2012, 09:16 AM ---Do you think the reason we never saw Ahsoka in Episode III is that she is being saved for Episode VII.
--- End quote ---

It's because she hadn't been invented yet.

E...

Qui-Gon Jim:

--- Quote from: Pete_Fett on November  5, 2012, 11:40 AM ---
--- Quote from: Scott on November  5, 2012, 09:13 AM ---Do you think there will be any mention of Vader anywhere in the new movie?

--- End quote ---

Not Vader - but Anakin - why else would Lucas change the force ghost of Anakin to Hayden Christensen if not so Anakin's ghost could show up as an adviser to Elder Luke Skywalker.

--- End quote ---

Ooh...  That sounds pretty cool.

Pete_Fett:
Now that they've even gone as far as having Liam Neeson record new Qui Gon dialog for the cartoon - I could see Luke consulting the force ghosts of Anakin, Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon and Yoda in a scene that would nicely - and legitimately bring in elements from both the prequel trilogy AND the original trilogy.

Heck - if they can't get Ewan to do it - they could always use the Avatar technology and have that guy that does the Obi-Wan voice from the cartoon do his best Alec Guiness impersonation and make the Obi-Wan force ghost entirely a computer generated performance.

jedipurge:
kinda up in the air, who's to say main cast would want to be in the new movie, obviously if say Harrison Ford didn't want to do it they go easily write him off as killed in the aftermath of taking out the remainder of the Empire after ROTJ, but i think fans would just totally hate on the concept of not having the original cast.  So my feeling is that it would be whole new generation maybe even past the grandchildren of luke/leia/han.  Perhaps if they can get Hamill to reprise the role as Force ghost to bridge the gap/timeline. 

Either way i think the whole prospect of Disney taking over and getting new movies is great.  i gotta think that any new movies just can't be worse then TPM so I think we'll be ok.   

Diddly:
BRING BACK JAR JAR!  :D

Honestly I want as little CGI/green screen as possible. I might cry if we get CGI Stormtroopers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version